CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturday July 17th Warhammer Fantasy Siege Battle!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

Saturday July 17th Warhammer Fantasy Siege Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Saturday July 17th Warhammer Fantasy Siege Battle!   Saturday July 17th Warhammer Fantasy Siege Battle! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:12 pm

I am hauling my DND and Warhammer Fantasy Village to EGC along with all my Castle and siege stuff. I want to play a massive seige battle. Several tables worth.

Any takers? I'll initially have Empire and Dwarfs and Wood Elves vs. Orcs and Goblins with Skaven and Chaos Warriors. Feel free to come and add Armies to the Fray.

I'm still working out details but essentially the forces of Good protect a Walled City with a Keep in it. Destruction is trying to take it.

About 3 tables worth of terrain. The defending table has almost an entire city block on it with the keep. Destruction gets to recycle units. I'll try to figure points out by tomorrow evening. Saturday we play. If you bring blocks of 1000 for sure will be ok. but make 2000 and 3000 as well and 5000 point blocks after that.

What you dont have any armies, thats ok You can use mine!!! Come play have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Saturday July 17th Warhammer Fantasy Siege Battle!   Saturday July 17th Warhammer Fantasy Siege Battle! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:17 am

I am sorry I will miss the siege but wifey's birthday comes first. I plan to try to spoil her all weekend. Monday, the party is over and it is back to playing fantasy. I plan to be at ECG probably from 4:00ish pm till I get thrown out if I can get in a game Smile. I will have extra armies if anyone wants t learn the game.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Saturday July 17th Warhammer Fantasy Siege Battle!   Saturday July 17th Warhammer Fantasy Siege Battle! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:47 am

The game will begin shortly after 12 Noon today.

Bring Blocks in Increments of 500 points upto however many ponits you want that you can deploy in 15 minutes. If we have started already you will come in at the begining of the next movement phase for the side you are on.

Forces of Good are reinforcements for the castle and have a chance to come on the board or the castle but it will be random.

Special objectives will be located through out the board worth VP's.
Collect the most VP's by the end of the day and win a prize!

VP's will be scored all day long to see which side has one.

Special bonuses for Units in the City and Castle as they will greatly be outnumbered. Like Units are stubborn.

Special characters can only be played once per day so if someone beats you to the punch then you have to adjust your list.

See you there!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday July 17th Warhammer Fantasy Siege Battle!   Saturday July 17th Warhammer Fantasy Siege Battle! Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday July 17th Warhammer Fantasy Siege Battle!
Page 1 of 1