A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Of course

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Of course   Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:32 am

The weekend I'll be out of town for my parents' 40th anniversary, I'll be missing GenCon, and, now I found out I'll be missing this:

http://www.riverbend.org/show_detail.php?id=179

Quote :
John Williams Conducts: A Movie Music Spectacular

COMPOSER. CONDUCTOR. LEGEND.
One of America's most celebrated composers and conductors, the film music legend John Williams conducts the Cincinnati Pops for the first time in a special, one-night-only movie music spectacular at Riverbend. In a career spanning five decades, Williams has composed many of the most famous film scores in history, including Harry Potter, E.T., Jaws, Schindler's List, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Star Wars and many more. Experience some of your favorite Hollywood hits with this rare Cincinnati appearance by one of the great maestros of the silver screen.

I have always really enjoyed John Williams' music, especially Star Wars and the Jurassic Park music. The rest of his stuff is awesome as well. The fact that he'll be at Riverbend (and I could have gotten free tickets to it from work) makes me sad that I'll be missing it Sad

A tiny portion of humanity turned its back on mankind in the waning days of the last Golden Age. Over one and a half centuries later, the PHR has emerged from the shadows as an unrecognisable civilisation, its people irrevocably changed. They are no longer simple human beings, they are post-humans - cyborgs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Of course
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: The open house-
Jump to: