CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SciFiCityCincinnati
Initiate
Initiate
SciFiCityCincinnati

Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!!   Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:24 am

For those who have seen my gaming library (Books, RPGs, Minis) most all of it is up for sale at a garage sale on Aug 27-28 (Address below).

This sale is due to moving into a smaller place up in colerain than i had.

Minis wise: Khador Infantry Army w/ MK I deck and GF9 tokens for all specials.; 40k Marines, 30+ termies, 25+ scouts, 20+ beakies, 20+ normal marines, 3 dreads, unassembled dev sqd.; heroclix; and more.

Lots of books, lots of rpgs ($2 hardcovers, $1 softcovers, $0.50 magazines) (I aint listing! too long a list!)

the location of the sale is 100 miami ave (behind Bolton & Lundsford funeral home) Cleves, OH. Sale starts around 8am, goes till whenever, usually 2-3pm.

Thanx,

Eric
Back to top Go down
thorgrim
Neophyte
thorgrim

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!!   Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:19 am

Garage sale on Friday morning? If there is anything left, I'll definitely swing by on Saturday (28th).
Back to top Go down
JimmyJ
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!!   Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:06 pm

I should be off work that day around noon. What are you wanting to get for the minis? I want to make sure I bring enough cash.
Back to top Go down
SciFiCityCincinnati
Initiate
Initiate
SciFiCityCincinnati

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!!   Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:11 am

Right now im looking at $100 for the Khador stuff and $300 for the 40K (includes a tone of bits!)

Back to top Go down
thorgrim
Neophyte
thorgrim

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!!   Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:18 am

Eric
Are you selling the Marines in 1 batch or are you selling per model? I would be interested in only a few models (if there are any left when I get there). Also, are the termies regular, assault, or both?
Back to top Go down
SciFiCityCincinnati
Initiate
Initiate
SciFiCityCincinnati

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!!   Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:49 pm

I really want to get rid of everything in bulk as i really have no time anymore to devote to that hobby.

If you show up at the sale on friday, we can haggle on some piecemealing, but its not what i want to do.

Back to top Go down
SciFiCityCincinnati
Initiate
Initiate
SciFiCityCincinnati

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!!   Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:20 pm

For those interested in the khador army, i'll try to inventory it sunday and then post the list asap.

As for the 40k, theres too much for me to easily list.

Back to top Go down
SciFiCityCincinnati
Initiate
Initiate
SciFiCityCincinnati

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!!   Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:14 am

Here is the inventory for the Khador army:

Reaper Army Case
Dice set in tin
Kommander Irusk
Vladimir, Dark Prince of Umbrey
Kovnik Josef Grigorovich
Kommander Sorscha
Gorman Di Wulfe, Rogue Alchemist

Munhunter Solo
Berserker Jack
Mon-o-War Shocktroopers (ldr+4)
Greylord Ternion unit (ldr+2)
Doomreavers unit (ldr+5)
Kossite Woodsman (ldr+5)
Battle Mechaniks (ldr+3)
Widomakers unit (ldr+3)
Winter Guard (ldr+5)
winter Guard Officer & Standard Bearer
Winter Guard Rocketeer
Winter Guard Mortar Crew
Winter Guard Field Gun Crew

First person to put $100 in my hands gets it all. I'm at work Tues & Wed 10am - 9pm; Thurs 10am - 530pm. Friday it goes in the Garage sale. If it doesn't sell then i'll have it back with me next week.
Back to top Go down
SciFiCityCincinnati
Initiate
Initiate
SciFiCityCincinnati

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!!   Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:20 am

The 40K stuff:

After going back through stuff, I'll be bagging up units and selling the collection piecemeal. Until i can begin seperating it out, i'll take $200 for all of it that's there. 1 GW figure case is in the 40k collection, along with 3 bits boxes.
Back to top Go down
SciFiCityCincinnati
Initiate
Initiate
SciFiCityCincinnati

PostSubject: Khador Army has sold   Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:54 pm

The Khador Army inventory has been sold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!!   Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric's Gaming Collection up for sale!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: The Other Stuff :: Market-
Jump to: