CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm a Lurker....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JimmyJ
Neophyte

I'm a Lurker.... Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Lurker....   I'm a Lurker.... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:35 am

...and I'm lurking. I haven't had the chance to play at any of the shops yet, although I have stopped in to most of them. I'm going to continue lurking and pipe up when I have something to say!!
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

I'm a Lurker.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lurker....   I'm a Lurker.... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:53 am

Welcome from the shadows!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka

I'm a Lurker.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lurker....   I'm a Lurker.... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:21 pm

Howdy...

What games are you lurking about with?
Back to top Go down
JimmyJ
Neophyte

I'm a Lurker.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lurker....   I'm a Lurker.... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:19 pm

40k mostly, although I haven't played in a while. I've dabbled a bit with Hordes and subsequently Warmachine and the guys at AOW seem really into Malifaux so I may give that a shout. It's hard to find time to play with a wife and kids and whatnot, so I just lurk and read posts and live vicariously through forum drama. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down

I'm a Lurker.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lurker....   I'm a Lurker.... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:46 pm

JimmyJ wrote:
40k mostly, although I haven't played in a while. I've dabbled a bit with Hordes and subsequently Warmachine and the guys at AOW seem really into Malifaux so I may give that a shout. It's hard to find time to play with a wife and kids and whatnot, so I just lurk and read posts and live vicariously through forum drama. Good stuff.

I understand. I've got a wife and 3 myself. I'm just got done playing in a Malifaux event at Gen Con. A lot fo fun. I wish I lived closer to AoW for some games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm a Lurker.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Lurker....   I'm a Lurker.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Lurker....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Forum Stuff! :: Say Hello!-
Jump to: