A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Astral Claws Chapter Master and Red Scorpion Librarian (FW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Astral Claws Chapter Master and Red Scorpion Librarian (FW)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:59 am

A tiny portion of humanity turned its back on mankind in the waning days of the last Golden Age. Over one and a half centuries later, the PHR has emerged from the shadows as an unrecognisable civilisation, its people irrevocably changed. They are no longer simple human beings, they are post-humans - cyborgs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turuk
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Astral Claws Chapter Master and Red Scorpion Librarian (FW)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Just saw all of that too. I love the painted version of Huron. And gee, I wonder what the giant Eldar project could be...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://plasticpaintprose.blogspot.com/
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Astral Claws Chapter Master and Red Scorpion Librarian (FW)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:56 pm

I think the more exciting thing is that, from these shots, there doesn't seem to be a ton, if any, discernible chapter markings on these two!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Astral Claws Chapter Master and Red Scorpion Librarian (FW)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Well, Witt, looks like Huron has the lion's head on the one shoulder pad, as well as the astral .... thing... on his banner.

The librarian has the Red Scorpion's emblem on his left shoulder pad, and each of the guys have at least one spot with one as well, and of course the banner. One of the heads has a scorpion on the helmet also... But, yeah, mostly bare, so I guess it would be pretty easy to change it up! Smile

A tiny portion of humanity turned its back on mankind in the waning days of the last Golden Age. Over one and a half centuries later, the PHR has emerged from the shadows as an unrecognisable civilisation, its people irrevocably changed. They are no longer simple human beings, they are post-humans - cyborgs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Astral Claws Chapter Master and Red Scorpion Librarian (FW)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:08 pm

Is the lions head an Astral Claws thing? I was thinking it'd be perfect for like, a Dark Angels character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turuk
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Astral Claws Chapter Master and Red Scorpion Librarian (FW)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:48 pm

wittdooley wrote:
Is the lions head an Astral Claws thing? I was thinking it'd be perfect for like, a Dark Angels character.

Only in the sense that way back when, the Astral Claws were referred to as the Tiger Claws, and then sprucing up of background material meant a name that required a bit more use of brainpower. I would wager that they are making a nod to the big cat theme. Their original armor had a tiger on the right shoulder pad.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://plasticpaintprose.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astral Claws Chapter Master and Red Scorpion Librarian (FW)   Today at 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Astral Claws Chapter Master and Red Scorpion Librarian (FW)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1