CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

scifi city Sat the 18th WHFB or 40k

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexiest_hero
Initiate
Initiate

scifi city  Sat the 18th WHFB or 40k Empty
PostSubject: scifi city Sat the 18th WHFB or 40k   scifi city  Sat the 18th WHFB or 40k EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Hey It's been a year or so but I'm back (and out of the military) I'd really like to Get in a game of fantasy, or 40k if nobody is up for fantasy. Although these days most of my armies are themed and fun My 40k skills are good enough to keep the most hardcore player on his/her toes. As for fantasy...well i'm 0-3 back in 7th, and that was playing vampire countswhile the were OP. Needles to say I have to work on my antasy skills lol.
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

scifi city  Sat the 18th WHFB or 40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: scifi city Sat the 18th WHFB or 40k   scifi city  Sat the 18th WHFB or 40k EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Given enough time and planning ahead I can get down to ScifiCity at some point. It just requires a week or three planning in advance. Can't get any game time in September but can look into some days in October. Also need to try to hit that Art of War store at some point too on the east side, a long a$$ drive.
Sexiest_hero wrote:
Needles to say I have to work on my fantasy skills lol.
They have dummed down Fantasy allot. Good for rule speed. Slower with more dice rolls. More like a Real Time Strategy instead of a complicated chess game.
Back to top Go down

scifi city Sat the 18th WHFB or 40k
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Make a Date!-
Jump to: