CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terminator Honours

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Neophyte
Rob

Terminator Honours Empty
PostSubject: Terminator Honours   Terminator Honours EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 9:08 pm

Does every model with terminator honors have acces to the armoury or only the sergents
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

Terminator Honours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terminator Honours   Terminator Honours EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 12:58 am

Hmm, it depends. As terminators have terminator honors (but they don't actually pay for it so don't get access to the armory).

Someone want to chime in on this one?
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

Terminator Honours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terminator Honours   Terminator Honours EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 8:37 am

I think that's actually a codex by codex RAW issue. In general though, you don't really care if your terminators have access to the armory, since it's pretty restrictive to what you can give something in terminator armor. You can already give them all the power weapons you could imagine and get the option of cooler weapons like assault cannons. In general though, I think if you buy "terminator honors" you are buying access to the armory, but if you but a terminator squad, even though they sort of have terminator honors included in their profile, you didn't specifically buy it and then don't get to buy armory options.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

Terminator Honours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terminator Honours   Terminator Honours EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 11:49 am

yeah that is what i was saying, as by RAW, they don't have access to TH's and TH's aren't in their profile, so they dont get access to the armory.

Same goes for veterans, even though here... you buy them... it doesn't specifically saw that you gain access to the armory (except for when the srg buys them).
Back to top Go down
mikerollsones
Neophyte
mikerollsones

Terminator Honours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terminator Honours   Terminator Honours EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 11:20 pm

i always thought buying honors gives access to the armory, or how i read it. thats how in the space marine list you can give your one troop leader honors to get a powerfist and an extra attack.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

Terminator Honours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terminator Honours   Terminator Honours EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 12:53 am

Yeah, that is what we are saying. If you BUY it as an upgrade then you get access to the armory (well, where it says you do anyway).

For example, it doesnt specifically say you get access to the armory when you buy it for veterans (at least I don't believe it does).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terminator Honours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terminator Honours   Terminator Honours Empty

Back to top Go down

Terminator Honours
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k Rules Questions & Discussion-
Jump to: