CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neverborn (to paint)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

Neverborn (to paint) Empty
PostSubject: Neverborn (to paint)   Neverborn (to paint) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Finally got around to starting the Malifaux models I bought a while back (Dag gone bases took FOREVER), but I should be setting regular posts with progress. Lilith and her basic crew for now. First pic is a group shot with the Terror Tots in focus, second is Lilith with her Mature Nephilim in the background. Cheers.

Neverborn (to paint) 01511

Neverborn (to paint) 01811
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Neverborn (to paint)   Neverborn (to paint) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:19 pm

Update #1: Terror Tots are out, don't know if I want to keep working them or not. Front shot and back shot, the flash ruins the pics, but the only way to get a half-way decent shot. Also finished the first layer on the skin and hair of the Mother of Monsters herself, Lilith. Also in background Kirai crew I'm building using Danny's fantastic bases, shameless plug.

Front
Neverborn (to paint) Terror10

Back
Neverborn (to paint) Terror11

Lilith
Neverborn (to paint) Lilith10
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Neverborn (to paint)   Neverborn (to paint) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:34 pm

I'm happy with the way Lilith turned out. I was going to go for a plain human skin tone, but then tried Leviathin Purple ink on the skin and liked that look. Also the one blonde stripe through the hair is something that my sister has, so I used that also. Took shots from four sides. In the background is the Kirai crew I'm going to try to convince my gf to play with (those were the models she found interesting). In the process of building those using Danny's awesome bases (shameless plug). Here's the Mother of Monsters: Lilith.

Neverborn (to paint) Lilith11

Neverborn (to paint) Lilith12

Neverborn (to paint) Lilith13

Neverborn (to paint) Lilith14
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Neverborn (to paint)   Neverborn (to paint) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:37 am

Here's the Mature Nephilim all painted up. More pics of the full crew tonight after a game or two (hopefully). Again taken from four sides

Neverborn (to paint) Mature10
Neverborn (to paint) Mature11
Neverborn (to paint) Mature12
Neverborn (to paint) Mature13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neverborn (to paint)   Neverborn (to paint) Empty

Back to top Go down

Neverborn (to paint)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Painting, Conversions and Tutorials :: WIP Miniature Painting and Conversions-
Jump to: