CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloodbowl League

Go down 
+4
Ghazkhull
Lost Boyz
GreenJello
Makari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:35 am

With this being the following day to the Ard Boyz tournament I may or may not show up plus it's supposed to be pirates weekend at renfest and you know we can't miss that.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:09 pm

Anybody up for some games of Bloodbowl Friday night? I'll be there for magic, but i can play before hand!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:39 pm

I can possibly bring my guys. I won't be doing Magic (need to limit my monetary bleeding at the moment), but can probably be there to get a game in.... Though, you'll probably have to teach me how to play!
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:16 pm

All good, I wanted to invite a couple of the league memberss to come out and play
Back to top Go down
GreenJello
Neophyte
GreenJello

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:37 pm

I'd love to come, but I'm putting a roof on my garage, and my brother drove all the way from Detroit to help. Maybe next week?
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Unfortunately My vertigo has struck again and i cannot drive and will most likely be out of commision tonight.
Sad
Hopefully i will be good enough for saturday...
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Well, looks like I'll miss out on it until next week, as I'll be out of town tomorrow and Sunday. Next weekend should be fairly free, though.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:48 pm

Hockey medic was looking to get in a game, so if you come you'll still get a game I'm!
Back to top Go down
HockeyMedic
Neophyte

PostSubject: Blood Bowl   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:57 pm

I didnt look at the forum my bad I was there 45 minutes. Is there a set night in Milford for Blood Bowl......can we please get a cintact list of names and emails and/or cell numbers and emails to make this easier to get together......I am available tomorrow morning/afternoon possibly. Guys please email me at njdynamo14@gmail.com your info and when you can play
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:47 pm

I wil be at egc this afternoon if anyone wants to get a game in
Back to top Go down
HockeyMedic
Neophyte

PostSubject: Blood Bowl   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:52 pm

Guys need to email me if your available as I do not read the forum board regularlly. It is njdynamo14@gmail.com If you would have emailed me I could have made it up there........I have much better access to email and read it more regularlly than going to the forum
Back to top Go down
HockeyMedic
Neophyte

PostSubject: Blood Bowl   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Guys need to email me if your available as I do not read the forum board regularlly. It is njdynamo14@gmail.com If you would have emailed me I could have made it up there........I have much better access to email and read it more regularlly than going to the forum
Back to top Go down
Lost Boyz
Neophyte
Lost Boyz

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:24 pm

Where are we in the schedule? (Obviously I am nowhere) I would love t get in another 'learning; game before I dive in - but my schedule (or rather - my kids') has been crazy lately...

My email is: scott@brentwood-printing.com
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:00 pm

The schedule has things listed by week, but we are not actually doing the weeks. I'm going to have league run until superbowl sunday with a tournament the week after...

Get in all the games you can vs. your opponents. most of the players are newbies, so no sweat!
Back to top Go down
HockeyMedic
Neophyte

PostSubject: Blood Bowl   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:30 pm

Anyone looking to play tomorrow evening or friday evening? Let me know njdynamo14@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:04 am

I plan to play friday evening...
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Sean, I'll be there Friday, I want to pick up the two player Warmachine box if Clint has it, and I'll bring my guys along Smile
Back to top Go down
HockeyMedic
Neophyte

PostSubject: Blood bowl   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:47 pm

i will be there as well
Back to top Go down
HockeyMedic
Neophyte

PostSubject: blood bowl   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:48 pm

what time?
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:57 pm

6ish for me...
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:53 am

6 if I can make it by then, but probably closer to 6:30, myself.
Back to top Go down
HockeyMedic
Neophyte

PostSubject: Blood Bowl   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:28 pm

So it looks like 4 of us so far? Just want to make sure its not just 3 so all of us can get a game in as they do take some time to play one game and to have someone sitting waiting for like 2 hours doesnt make sense.
Back to top Go down
HockeyMedic
Neophyte

PostSubject: Blood Bowl   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:37 pm

I am plannning to be there closer to 630pm
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:39 pm

If we don't have another person, I can always assemble the mini's I get while I'm there Smile (well, that is if Clint has the two player warmachine box). I can find stuff to occupy my time!
Back to top Go down
HockeyMedic
Neophyte

PostSubject: Blood Bowl   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:54 pm

Is anyone available this week for a game. I am available one night this up coming week. One of either Monday, Wednesday or possible Thursday, and depending on the time maybe Saturday morning

Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodbowl League
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next