CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloodbowl League

Go down 
+4
Ghazkhull
Lost Boyz
GreenJello
Makari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blood Spartan
Neophyte

bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Blood Bowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:45 pm

So Makari. Whats the new schedule of games since I was one of your last min additions. My first game was friday with Hockeymedic.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:26 pm

I have adjusted the main schedule to reflect your addition.

You can see this in the opening page of this thread.

I will make another post with stats and records, Make sure stat sheets and Roster sheets are turned in to the store after playing for record keeping purposes.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
HockeyMedic
Neophyte

PostSubject: Blood Bowl   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:56 pm

I will turn mine in before my next match.

Also was reading the rules and a question was raised about "chain" passing. The rules state only 1 pass action my be used per turn for the team.

Also another question was about a penalty or modifier for a player throwing a block in a tackle zone. There is no peanlty or modifer for the player throwing the block just the guy possibly helong with an assist. The only time anything changing for the blocker is if he is moving into a tackle zone to blitz then he has to dodge out of the tackle zone he moved into to make the blitz.

I would suggest posting any questions that were raised during matches and if anyone has the answers that we all learn faster and are on the same page.

Thanks for the great night of gaming on friday it was good to finally meet you all
Back to top Go down
Blood Spartan
Neophyte

PostSubject: BoomFex   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:23 pm

So Boom Fex when can you meet to play Blood Bowl? and do you have a game board?
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:53 am

Just FYI you do not have to go in order of your scheule
Back to top Go down
Blood Spartan
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Oh...
Back to top Go down
Blood Spartan
Neophyte

PostSubject: Whos next? any takers   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Blood Spartan Team
Week Opponent
1 Boomfex
2 da MORDORKS
3 Hockeymedic
4 Joe Schmidts Team
5 da MORDORKS
6 Southland Plaguebearers
7 Ghaz team
8 Freebotas of Freedonia
9 New Orc Jets
10 Unclaimed Team C
11 Random Guy @ EGC
12 Unclaimed Team A
Back to top Go down
HockeyMedic
Neophyte

PostSubject: Blood Bowl   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:58 pm

Anyone up for some blood bowl this week? Email me njdynamo14@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
HockeyMedic
Neophyte

PostSubject: Blood Bowl   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:57 am

Is anyone still playing? I have been trying to get games scheduled but getting no replies? Is this league dead?
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:52 am

I haven't had a lot of time, myself. I sprained my ankle running 2 weeks ago, and am trying to get back up to normal strength. Also, just found out last week that one of my grandfathers has a massive brain tumor, and have been trying to work with my parents on whether we are going to be going down to Florida to visit him after his exploratory surgery next Monday... I may be around on Friday at ECG if time allows, so I might bring my team.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:28 pm

I am tentatively going to be at EGC friday as well.

I would be up for a game of Bloodbowl!
Back to top Go down
Lost Boyz
Neophyte
Lost Boyz

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:52 am

I still plan on playing - I have just been slammed at work & with my kids 'school stuff'. I need to get out there some night or Saturday afternoon and get in two/three games!! This Friday is out (school stuff!) but I will watch the thread and try to get out there to do some BB slobber-knockin'.

True to form -- I have more time to paint than to play!
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:47 pm

I will be at EGC tonight. I just don't know when. Most likely after 6. I have a 40K game to play and if any takers I'll play bloodbowl as well...
Back to top Go down
HockeyMedic
Neophyte

PostSubject: Blood Bowl   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:49 am

Will anyone be available tomorrow morning from say 9am to about 1pm? Also anyone want to meet up during the week in the evening?
Back to top Go down
Blood Spartan
Neophyte

PostSubject: Fixed?   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Makari...I'm not listed in the games by week in your early posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbowl League   bowl - Bloodbowl League - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodbowl League
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Campaigns & Leagues-
Jump to: