CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mike Leon Wants to Endorse your Product!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

Mike Leon Wants to Endorse your Product! Empty
PostSubject: Mike Leon Wants to Endorse your Product!   Mike Leon Wants to Endorse your Product! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:56 pm

After some recent events, I learned that I have been badly mismanaging my celebrity status. There just isn't enough Mike Leon to go around. To all those affected, we at Mike Leon's Shack are sincerely sorry.

In an effort to better serve everyone, I will now be offering my paid endorsement at any wargaming functions I attend.

Whether you have a kickin' new wargaming product or you're just looking to get the word out about your brand new local game store, Mike Leon has what you need - advertising space on his ripped upper body!

If you want me to wear your t-shirt to gaming functions, or you're interested in a long term structured endorsement deal, send an email to professional.mike.leon@gmail.com. The professional is because somebody told me my old email wasn't professional enough.

Hurry. I'm pretty sure Mountain Dew is interested...
Back to top Go down
http://whowritesthisstuff.net/
jimmy jam
Neophyte
jimmy jam

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Wants to Endorse your Product!   Mike Leon Wants to Endorse your Product! EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:22 am

This guy's a joke...
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Wants to Endorse your Product!   Mike Leon Wants to Endorse your Product! EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:53 pm

The Mike Leon is a serious man of great stature... Rolling Eyes

His forehead was way too expensive for my tastes, and the tramp stamp area was already taken for tattoos.

And he is very particular about shirt sizes, they have to be 2 sizes too small...

***Please don't take anything Mike posts like this as serious he is truly the epitomy of sarcasm, just hard to see on forum*****
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Warmonger
Initiate
Initiate
Warmonger

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Wants to Endorse your Product!   Mike Leon Wants to Endorse your Product! EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:31 pm

QFT Exclamation
Back to top Go down
GreenJello
Neophyte
GreenJello

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Wants to Endorse your Product!   Mike Leon Wants to Endorse your Product! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:46 am

I'd like the endorse The Mike Leon! Unfortunately, I don't know where to get a cool T-Shirt or dart board..... Sad
Back to top Go down
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Wants to Endorse your Product!   Mike Leon Wants to Endorse your Product! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:01 am

jimmy jam wrote:
This guy's a joke...

Jimmy Jam! My favorite poster! How's that psych degree coming?
Back to top Go down
http://whowritesthisstuff.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Leon Wants to Endorse your Product!   Mike Leon Wants to Endorse your Product! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike Leon Wants to Endorse your Product!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: The open house-
Jump to: