CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th

Go down 
+9
mikerollsones
SciFiCityCincinnati
Marc
JMarv
Nathan
CJ
Scav
Mad Dok grotsnik
Matt
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th Empty
PostSubject: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 1:03 am

Take off work, call in sick, flog the kids off on a lonely relative...

Whatever it takes. Smile

First dice will roll at 3pm.

I will be running a scenario and we will allow time to get things prepped(team strats) on the day... unless we can get things going on hear quickly (doubtful Smile)

So, teams look like this so far.

Loyalists

Matt - Dark Angels
John - 13th Company
Rob - Eldar

Enemies
Ultramarine (sry forgot the name) - Necrons
Kyle - Thousand Sons & Deathguard
Mike - Orks

Need more people here.

Rules for minis

Everything MUST be WYSIWIG, it's too big of a game to have to worry about things not being WYSIWIG.

No fakey bullshit. For example, no basic codex marines being called chaos marines, or plants for combat shields. Or mutated models for loyalists. If you don't have things modeled correctly or in a themed fashion... DON'T BRING THEM... this is apocalypse, just bring what you can throw down legit.

Let me know who else can make it ladies and gents. If you commit, stay committed please. Thanks!

My laptop will be hand on the day of, and will have all of the strategems/datasheets available for people.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Mad Dok grotsnik
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 11:13 am

Ahem...

Are the orks invited to this death fest? If so I'll start putting more boyz together.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 11:55 am

Yup, one more for the bad guy side.

Let me know on here how many points you can bring following the rules.

You can even use the stompa, it has rules in Apoc!

I'll PM a link to the new Ork Dex too, it would be nice to see them made ith the new ork codex. That or I will bring my comp so you can do it on the day, just arrive early (plus we will have it there for any questions).
Back to top Go down
Scav
Initiate
Initiate
Scav

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 12:57 pm

sorry to be nit-picky.. but its december 18th.. right?
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 1:32 pm

yeah look at the title Smile
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 2:23 pm

WHY IS IT NOW TUESDAY...I HAD A BETTER CHANCE TO PLAY WED.....EVEN BETTER ON THURSDAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 5:21 pm

Because the world, sadly, does not revolve around CJ.

Try make it anyway...

Besides, does your attention span allow you to play 6 hour games?
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 5:27 pm

don't have to be a dick about it.....you also lost Dan....he has to work.....

do me a favor.....warn people if your going to switch a date....I busted my ass switching time slots around to play.....

some people work for a living and don't have the luxury to do what we want when we want.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 5:40 pm

No you didn't and if you did you were dumb to.

Remember I called you and you said you would not be able to play, I never said it was cemented to that date. You told me you had things to do, and I said ok sorry you can't be there.

Don't get mad because you switched things around without letting me know. And don't try to make out that I somehow screwed you, because you told me you couldn't make it.

Sorry you made all of those scheduling changes without letting me know, would have been fun to have you there. I'll make it up for a game the day you will be free if you want.

Oh and CJ, I'm a college student, this is called Christmas break.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 5:58 pm

so what was the purpose of first telling everyone Wed???? Because it fit YOUR schedule?
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 8:46 pm

No set pts limit yet?
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 8:57 pm

Nope, we're just trying to keep the allies listings reasonable fluffy. Also the terrain matt and I made looks badass so you should all want to play.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 9:16 pm

CJ: I told people it would be one of the two days, just like i told you it would be one of the two, I never once said it would definitely be wednesday.

Oh and, yes it will be the day that is convenient to me... because I made all the terrain. Thanks.

Nathan: Yeah we are trying to keep it open, If everyone comes with lists of squads, we can pick and choose things to come to an equal amount. So people should make sure to total points for squads. This will also allow teams to better prepare together rather than have each person make their own enclosed army.

will you be able to make it?
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 10:26 pm

then you need to do 2 things next time....

post it on the forums.....list possible dates......

don't wait till last minute. plan it out....it's just considerate to other people. If I knew you had another date possible, I would not have tried so hard. Some people don't get the ability to just make last minute plans. You know I really wanted to play in this.

And also you did. You to,d me it was Wed. Dan even mentioned to me YOU SAID WED.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 12:47 am

CJ, to be honest... I could care less, you were stupid enough to make plans without telling me, and I did mention both days, you said Wednesday was the only day you could make it, because you had work tuesday, then you went on to say that you wouldn't be able to make it at the time i mentioned.

But if you don't remember that then you don't remember that. I mentioned both days to Dan, and have talked to him about both days since, so don't put words in his mouth.

Might be best that you don't partake in the game anyway, we don't have time to hand hold through rules, and you lose interest too quickly to play a game of this length anyway.

Oh and I don't need to post it on the forums, if people can't make it because it was last minute, then they can't make it... It's not my job to allow people time in order to try make it, if someone else makes a scenario and all the terrain to play and then runs a game... I won't bitch because they didn't give me a week to make plans.

Not everyone will be able to make it, people have other responsibilities, they just know not to bitch about them because it's just the way it is.

Maybe you can make the next one. Or you can organize one of your own on a day you have off.

So yeah, sorry you can't make it... get over it and let's get this back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Scav
Initiate
Initiate
Scav

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 1:29 am

back on topic... its a shame but i wont be able to make it. due to my lack of a car up here yes, but especially due to the inclement weather. I am terribly sorry but theres not much i could/can do. I appreciate the invite Matt and hope you the best in the game!

MAN im upset.. better be a FULL battle report with PICS!
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 3:04 am

Yeah we are planning pics, shame you can't make it.

Do you own a car or is it not working right now or something? We could try and talk mike into bringing you down.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 8:36 am

Don't count me in as the kids do not get off the bus until 315p and your dice roll at 3p, but weather permitting I'd like to at very least head out to check out the field.

This is where I miss WoHG. Darren would allow us to play until 1a and later allowing for a more desirable start time... bugger
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
Mad Dok grotsnik
Neophyte

PostSubject: An Important question.....   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 10:12 am

Where will this battle take place? Sci Fi City?
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 10:51 am

yup
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 12:09 pm

there you go again.....knocking my lack of game mechanics.....putting people down cuz your a big man.
Back to top Go down
Scav
Initiate
Initiate
Scav

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 3:51 pm

well i owned a car up here but i sold it because i really dont need one. there are two cars between me and my parents.. but its too long to have one. not only that but the weather is bad. sorry dude i have been looking forward to that game for a long time. maybe some other time though. i am definitely up for it.
Back to top Go down
SciFiCityCincinnati
Initiate
Initiate
SciFiCityCincinnati

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 6:18 pm

this is ian, the guy at sci-fi that is always working when you guys are throwing down.

but anyways, since this is Tuesday, im off and can play... ill play on either side just let me know who wants me and what army you want me to bring.

my armies:
-Bugs
-Gaurd
-Eldar

zach and derek are playing my chaos and my dark eldar, just us know what side you want us to play on i guess!
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 6:57 pm

ooh, ooh a guard player nice. No bugs allowed though, too unfluffy.
Back to top Go down
Mad Dok grotsnik
Neophyte

PostSubject: WAAGGHH!!!!   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 7:23 pm

Bust out those templet weapons fellas, I'm bringing an army of orks, 270 models strong. It's taken me two complete days to get my old sprues modeled. It's 2772 points with modeled wargear(WYSIWYG) + Stompa.

Can't wait for the war to begin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th   APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th Empty

Back to top Go down

APOCALYPSE TUESDAY DEC 18th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next