CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5th in a row...

Go down 
+2
JMarv
Marc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

5th in a row... Empty
PostSubject: 5th in a row...   5th in a row... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 8:39 am

So the Colts wrap up their 5th AFC South Division Championship in a row while becoming the 1st team in NFL history to win 12+ games 5 years straight. Oh, and now hold a 1st round bye in the playoffs to boot.

The beat goes on...
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

5th in a row... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th in a row...   5th in a row... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 9:10 am

You're actually probably better off as the 2nd seed than as a 1st seed this year. I think Indy is better suited to win a low scoring game in the cold in Foxborough than in the dome where Brady and the receivers can go nuts.
Back to top Go down
Scav
Initiate
Initiate
Scav

5th in a row... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th in a row...   5th in a row... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 3:55 pm

for sure man.. i dont mind the colts because they are a good team offensively and defensively. plus they are unselfish. I would much rather see the Colts win the super bowl this year than Pats or Cowboys. Best of luck! however i have to tip my hat to my Cleveland Browns. 9-5 with a possible first place in the AFC North? NOBODY saw them coming. Gotta love their heart and just a grind-it-out blue-collar team. wOOt!
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

5th in a row... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th in a row...   5th in a row... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 4:32 pm

Agreed. Go Brownies, especially since all 4 of my brotherNlaws are die hard Bungle fans Laughing
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

5th in a row... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th in a row...   5th in a row... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 5:40 pm

Sorry have to chime in here... Dispise the Colts passionately ever since Manning Cried and threw his offensive line under the bus 2 years back. He has seemed to mature a bit and starting to earn some respect...
His brother and father are absolute digraces to the NFL whining about the draft... and Archie was a hack QB anyway.
I still want the Pats to go undefeated, just to shut the Dolphins up about the '72 perfect season.
I am not ashamed to be a NY Jets fan yes I know I just opened myself to a whole lot of riddicle. Very sad though....
Oh well. I wouldn't mind seeing the BRowns take it all the way...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
CJ
Captain
Captain

5th in a row... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th in a row...   5th in a row... EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 1:11 am

ahem...

go lions
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

5th in a row... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th in a row...   5th in a row... EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 8:16 am

Shocked

A nice 6-2 start CJ, but they're out of it now dude.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

5th in a row... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th in a row...   5th in a row... EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 10:41 am

I know....I'm getting pumped for next year.....my enthusiasim is still with them.....I'm not burning my lions gear for a change this year.....only disapoinment...

Tateum Bell.....loser.....GO BACK TO DENVER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

5th in a row... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th in a row...   5th in a row... EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 10:56 am

ewwww the lions....

j/k, I don't mind the lions all that much, just hate the management of the team... The Fords really know how to run companies and sports teams into the ground...

Packers fan here (12-2!!! At the beginning of the season, who'd've thunk it??). Don't see them making the Super Bowl (wouldn't complain if they did, though Smile), but definitely want to see the Patties get beat somewhere down the line.... can't stand'em. Would love to see the Browns do the Cinderella story this year!!
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

5th in a row... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th in a row...   5th in a row... EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 10:59 am

if they make it...I'd like to see Brett get another ring....

AND FREAKING RETIRE ALREADY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

5th in a row... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th in a row...   5th in a row... EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 11:25 am

At least the Bears are sucking CJ Wink

makari wrote:
His brother and father are absolute digraces to the NFL whining about the draft... and Archie was a hack QB anyway.

Not sure what Eli was thinking. I'd rather play in sunny San Diego than press hell New York. Peyton was propped up there by the NFL for that draft. He had no choice. Then there was the opening day "bro vs bro" nonsense.

I hate the Jets, Patriots, Dolphins and Bills pretty much equally anyways and was quite upset when they pulled the Colts from the East. I always enjoy watching the East vs East games on Ticket knowing one of those piles are gonna lose Laughing Wink Ah, the old days...

Still, the Colts have raised the bar in its Division where the East has fallen off the map...

South .661 (37-19) last place team is .500
East .446 (25-31) last place team is .071
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

5th in a row... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th in a row...   5th in a row... EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 11:50 am

that is true! The bears suck worse!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

5th in a row... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th in a row...   5th in a row... Empty

Back to top Go down

5th in a row...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: The open house-
Jump to: