CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GETTING OUT

Go down 
+3
Rhino-182
Danny
CJ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CJ
Captain
Captain

GETTING OUT Empty
PostSubject: GETTING OUT   GETTING OUT EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 12:14 pm

ok here's the situation...I like Matt too much to kill him. I can't beat him up cuz his dad is a big guy.....let alone....I have a reputation of being a lover and not a fighter.....so it comes down to this....play a game that Matt doesn't play. SO on that note.....I have Tau and High Elves up for grabs.....errr....wait....maybe just Tau...Marc is running Fantasy....ok...

I just have Tau up for grabs. If anyone is interested in 10 Battle suits and 14 firewarriors let me know. I also have an Apocolypse HB up for sale also which for some reason has become Sci-Fi cities community book......egh....good for the common cause I guess.
Back to top Go down
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

GETTING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GETTING OUT   GETTING OUT EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 1:01 pm

how much is the apocalypse book selling for?
Back to top Go down
Rhino-182
Initiate
Initiate
Rhino-182

GETTING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GETTING OUT   GETTING OUT EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 3:25 pm

is any of it painted or put together? i may be interested in both suites and warriors, if they arn't painted or glued yet that is...
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

GETTING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GETTING OUT   GETTING OUT EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 10:30 pm

CJ, we don't even play anyway...

This is pretty typical of you anyways... whoever is planning to teach you a new game should be warned. You will, without fail, quit the game you are learning now within the next year.

Kind of annoying that I put effort in trying to teach you 40k, tried to offer help painting, tried to offer help modeling... only to have you not care enough to learn anything on your own time.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
CJ
Captain
Captain

GETTING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GETTING OUT   GETTING OUT EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 1:21 am

what doesn't help Matt is that you have to critique everything anyone does or says. It may just be how you are raised....that's fine and dandy. But when someone else busts their ass with almost zero time as it is......think something looks pretty damn good, post it, you slam it to death. It gets dscuriging(sp?) sometimes. It's like someone telling you your a failure all the time or you consitantly suck at something. As for the game? I don't have the ability nor the time to play everyday all day or on my free time. I have a life and have responsabilites. When you get married and get a real job, you will too. Now let's see.....I've been only playing over a year.....hmmmm.....limited game time.......yeah I may not be the best at the rules or knowing what the S to T ratio of a weapon or BS WS T I bullshit......but I enjoy the game.....win or lose.....I play to have fun......until you come around.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

GETTING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GETTING OUT   GETTING OUT EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 12:26 pm

It's funny how you act on here. First, let's not drag up the painting thing again, we worked that out then, no need to bring it up again but I did try to help you improve, you just didn't care to.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure we have had good games, you have even talked about how fun they have been.

Strange thing is, when you get on the boards... you act pretty strangely. I don't know why you are selling your stuff, I'm pretty sure it's for money to start something else... not because you don't want to play me (we barely play as it is, like i said before).

Remember, you started them for your dad and so forth... why get rid of them now and give up? Plenty of other people to play besides me...
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

GETTING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GETTING OUT   GETTING OUT EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 12:51 pm

you threw in the dad card....you win....

your still an assface
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

GETTING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GETTING OUT   GETTING OUT EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 2:12 pm

Matt CJ has a good point. You only seem to bash him I have seen very few compliments at all for him but tons of insults. You seem to bring up the same point of him not staying with a army.....but Matt you are forceing him out of the 40k area becouse of what you do(and would do the same with fantasy except there are other moderators there besides just yourself). Try thinking about some of what you say and what it would be if you were toled the same thing......well ok you would just yell right back but most people are not like that
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

GETTING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GETTING OUT   GETTING OUT EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 11:12 pm

Bruce, to be honest... I could care less what you say. I criticize Cj because I want him to improve. I tend not to enjoy playing yourself, hence me not really caring to criticize you as much.

It's a shame CJ is getting out of the hobby, I have tried to help him on a number of occasions with a number of different things in the hobby. Like I offer to most people (Dan is coming over Friday afternoon to learn some painting techniques, John was recently over doing terrain).

So all said and done, if CJ can't handle the criticism, or if he thinks it is too harsh. Let him defend himself, he is in his mid-30's after all. I doubt he needs a teen who only acts like a big man on the forum to help him.

Plus I already apologized, so I'm done with this. Adios CJ, have fun with At-43, I may start some of it in the new year. Looks interesting.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

GETTING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GETTING OUT   GETTING OUT EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 1:04 am

MID 30'S?????? YOU DUESH BAG!!!!!

Thanks for the bak up Bruce I got this...

besides.....you guys know me better then that....I'm not going any where......

and think.....I've told a few of you....I like to just do things like this to get Matt riled tongue Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

GETTING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GETTING OUT   GETTING OUT EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 2:05 am

you aren't in your 30's?
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

GETTING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GETTING OUT   GETTING OUT EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 5:55 am

YES BUT NOT MID!!!!!

man....you young punks....lol
Back to top Go down
Mad Dok grotsnik
Neophyte

GETTING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GETTING OUT   GETTING OUT EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 12:14 pm

Now that you guys have setteled down....

CJ I want the Apoc book, I'll give you $30 for it. Let me know I need the book for my stompa.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

GETTING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GETTING OUT   GETTING OUT EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 12:22 pm

Courtney is about 36 I believe.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
CJ
Captain
Captain

GETTING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GETTING OUT   GETTING OUT EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 12:28 pm

FUCK YOU BROWN....YOU SUCK!!!!

first you use the real name.....then you say I'm 36......man....the beat down is going to hurt!!!

I'M ONLY 32!!@!!!!!

Mike....I'll be at sci-fi tomorrow....it's yours. Danny never replied back.
Back to top Go down
Mad Dok grotsnik
Neophyte

GETTING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GETTING OUT   GETTING OUT EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 12:43 pm

CJ,

Allright then, when will you be getting there. I might bring the boys and hang out for a bit, see if I can get a game in.

Mike
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

GETTING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GETTING OUT   GETTING OUT EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 12:53 pm

I want to get there about noon. It's an AT-43 game day for me. However depending on what time Sigma gets up there....I'll bring the suits for a lil whomping. Member....I still can only weild 1k right now until I pick up some skimmers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GETTING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GETTING OUT   GETTING OUT Empty

Back to top Go down

GETTING OUT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: The Other Stuff :: Market-
Jump to: