CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Siege Game this week?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat Fashions
Neophyte
Cat Fashions

Siege Game this week? Empty
PostSubject: Siege Game this week?   Siege Game this week? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:37 am

Hey Sean, I think we talked about this friday being the best day for a siege game for everyone. Are we still on?
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Siege Game this week?   Siege Game this week? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:48 am

fri feb 17th i thought is what e discussed. I work this friday night. If you guys can play, by all means play this friday but I cannot make it. And just a reminder EGC has a 2500 pt fantasy tournament feb 18th!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Cat Fashions
Neophyte
Cat Fashions

PostSubject: Re: Siege Game this week?   Siege Game this week? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:28 am

I thought it was either between the 10th and the 17th. Either friday works out fine for me, so I guess we'll see you next week!
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Siege Game this week?   Siege Game this week? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Sweet! Clint has expressed interest to bring his Ogres to fight as well. What point level do we want to play at?
Back to top Go down
Cat Fashions
Neophyte
Cat Fashions

PostSubject: Re: Siege Game this week?   Siege Game this week? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:02 pm

I'm not sure. If Clint plays with us, we'd need someone else so we could have even teams. Do you think we'll be ok with the same thing we did last time with 3000 points, 750 storm, and then 1000 of siege equipment? I'm sure we could even push 2 tables together if size becomes an issue.

I guess it would matter how much stuff Clint has, since he told me that he was planning on painting full units before buying new ones.

EDIT: I also think we should have our teams and sides set up asap so people can get together and organize who's bringing what.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Siege Game this week?   Siege Game this week? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:07 am

We still on for tomorrow? I think we can do the 3000 again, what time can you guys get to egc to play tomorrow?
I am having issue with my vertigo the past few days, and i'm hoping it will clear up enough for tomorrow.
Also we doing Orks on Elves? or Vampire counts. As far as getting Clint in, if there is another person who wants to play then we can just add to whcih ever side makes more sense.

Don't forget there is a fantasy tournament sat at egc...
Back to top Go down
Cat Fashions
Neophyte
Cat Fashions

PostSubject: Re: Siege Game this week?   Siege Game this week? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:46 pm

We were planning on getting to EGC around 10am or whenever Clint comes in and opens the place up. I was planning on either doing O&G on offense or Chaos Dwarves on defense, so I'm pretty flexible as to where I can be siege-wise.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Siege Game this week?   Siege Game this week? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Egc doesn't open until 3 tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Cat Fashions
Neophyte
Cat Fashions

PostSubject: Re: Siege Game this week?   Siege Game this week? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Yeah, I called Clint earlier today to figure out when he was getting there and he said 3. I suppose we'll be up anywhere from 3 to 4 then.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Siege Game this week?   Siege Game this week? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:07 pm

With the addition of Clint The teams should be even because I still have a bit of vertigo, its not as bad but bad enough to where I wont be able to stay long... I will still stop in and help get set up for a little then head back home... also I'll leave my books there for people to use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siege Game this week?   Siege Game this week? Empty

Back to top Go down

Siege Game this week?
Page 1 of 1