CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*

Go down 
+11
Nathan
dan
Makari
Bojesphob
CJ
Mad Dok grotsnik
JMarv
Matt
Rhino-182
FrostWolf
Marc
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob
Neophyte
Rob

APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 9:41 pm

I have 1200 points of wysiwyg that are as of yet unpainted. However i may not make it there until around 12:30 or so. Ive got a list premade and can deploy in <2 min let me know if this will not work out
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 9:48 pm

don't count me and my Tau out yet....with all of my gun drones and suits....I have at least 14k I can field.....of course I will have to mass assemble like 15 drones....lol
Back to top Go down
Rhino-182
Initiate
Initiate
Rhino-182

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 11:12 pm

we are for sure comming to this one guys cheers . our armies are listed above. i would really like to have a list of who is comming, so if you can say yeh or neh, that would be awsome!!!
Back to top Go down
Mad Dok grotsnik
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 12:28 am

I'll be there for sure with Orks in hand. I was wanting to use the "Green Tide" rules from the Apoc Data sheet, Matt has them viewable in the News and rumors section. Just to update, I'll bring around 4000 in Orks.

Last Apoc game I was a part of we ordered pizza, If we all throw in $5 we should be able to eat, without too much interuption.

Mike
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 9:20 am

I think ill have about 1500-2500 points of units on me since i wont be useing either of my big armies(testing some new stuff and seeing how they do and all)but Ill be there but will need like 10 min to get my army together) also the pizza sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 10:11 am

So who's going to be on what team? Cause if we do the normal thing of "good" side vs. "bad" side, the "good" side just may have the "bad" side outnumbered by quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 10:19 am

Quote :
I have at least 14k I can field

CJ: I hope you mean 1,400, cause that's the way I added that to the points.

Guys, even if Frostwolf brings 1500 pts (cause I know his army is supposed to be "good") then the "good" side has 16,647 pts compared to the *cough* measley 10,950 pts the "bad" side has (assuming Danny is still in this). we may have to split this into a few Apoc. games (believing we have enough table space.
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 10:33 am

I'll be there. I'll bring my armies along... though, since I've never actually played 40k, I'll be trying to figure out exactly what I have, what I can use, and how to make a list up. I do have the rulebook and a set of die, but I don't have the codexes yet... I did some online point calculators and I have about 4k Space Marine/IG, and about 3k of Tau (give or take 200-300 points depending on what I can use, wargear, etc). I'll try to be there around noon, though I'll have to figure out how I'm going to get almost 200 minis there!
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 10:39 am

I know that feel thats why Im only takeing my new stuff plus the codexs Ill help you with the points when both of us get there. Nathan if I drop the inquistors you can throw me on the other side(marines do fight marines and the imperium sometimes.....who knows maybe the inquistor could think you all went rougue now why would they work with choas marines..... no clue)
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 11:07 am

I'll take a look at what everybody is bringing and might try to come up with a scenario... I have an overactive imagination, so that would be right up my alley!
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 11:43 am

I will be there too now guys

4K Dark Angels.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 11:44 am

Holy Hell. This is going to be a serious Apocalypse game.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 11:47 am

Haha, I can always bring my Deathguard too, around 2k for the bad guys.
Back to top Go down
Rhino-182
Initiate
Initiate
Rhino-182

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 11:48 am

when i play i will probably play my dad's crons, with my little bit of tau. a weird combo, i know, but i want to try to get used to my new army.

so i guess i will be about 3000 points of evil (tainted tau Twisted Evil ).

my dad will probably play his nids, wich is about 3000 points give or take.

but we have other armies, so we are flexible.

player: ryan
army: necrons+tau Twisted Evil

player: greg
army: tyranids
Back to top Go down
Rhino-182
Initiate
Initiate
Rhino-182

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 11:51 am

so is mark still in?

matt, i wouldn't mind taking those well (half) painted DG off your hands for a game... if that's alright with you.

we'll bring lots of terain. so we'll be looking at a large desert and a medium city.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Neophyte
Rob

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 1:30 pm

Ugh I hate crons, crons must DIE Laughing
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 1:34 pm

I can just lend you the painted ones. I think that is 3 squads of 7 and a lord.

Should be sweet playing on your terrain, I suggest you and your dad show up at around 11-11:30 to set up the board. I can make it up there then too, but I don't want to hi-jack the game.

Which of the original organizers can show up at that time?
Back to top Go down
Rhino-182
Initiate
Initiate
Rhino-182

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 3:02 pm

Matt wrote:
I can just lend you the painted ones. I think that is 3 squads of 7 and a lord.
i don't mind how much is painted, i was just joking around about the statis of your army. thanks man anyhow for letting me use your army.

also, i thought we were meeting around 10:00 am. did i mis something?
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 3:36 pm

Was it supposed to be at 10? Someone else said something about noon, but I might be able to make it at 10, depending on how well I can pack up my minis.....
Back to top Go down
Rhino-182
Initiate
Initiate
Rhino-182

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 3:47 pm

Marc wrote:
Yes siree. 10am folks?
unless this has changed, 10 seems like the time.

i figure,it will take about 2 hours to set the teams and assets, set the board, and set up the models. if you can't come till later, you will probably just miss the team settings.
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 3:51 pm

I'll try to get there by 10 then.... no reason to keep myself from being able to discuss things before actually trying to play!
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 5:49 pm

sweet, 10 is waaaaay better for me

be there at 10am

Oh and ryan... they are likely to stay unpainted for a looong time. The new codex ruined my army Sad

I will have my computer on hand with all datasheets and codex books.
Back to top Go down
Rhino-182
Initiate
Initiate
Rhino-182

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 6:08 pm

yeah, i know. they are now pointed at a straight up chaos army with add-ons. it is a bummer. the uniqe races made chaos a cool, fluffy, army.

so, i guess i can expect to be there around 10, with all our terrain. btw, does anyone have any terrain? it is a pain to lug around our armies, and 2 crates of terrain.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 6:10 pm

I'll bring all of my stuff I built for our last Apocalypse game. Enough for one 8x4 apocalypse board for sure.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 6:39 pm

My parents don't trust me driving at the moment, so I'll be there when I'll be there (hopefully 10).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*   APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

APOCALYPSE SATURDAY JAN 5th *date change*
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Make a Date!-
Jump to: