CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally broke down and bought.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WarpedMindGames
Neophyte
WarpedMindGames

Finally broke down and bought..... Empty
PostSubject: Finally broke down and bought.....   Finally broke down and bought..... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:57 pm

I finally boke down and got the TK book and the Necro/Warsphinx model. I did this for a couple reasons:

1) I wanted to be an Egyptologist when I was growing up, until I found out that I am allergic to dirt and got an IT degree.
2) The new models are fantastic looking, I am definitely looking forward to painting lots of bone, gold, gems, scarabs and other neat "egypt looking" things.

I promised the wife that i would not do this army like I did the orks. I will paint the entire army and not buy more miniatures for the army until all other miniatures are complete. I promised this about the orks for 40k too but I already have 99.95% of the miniatures I need for the ork army.

I look forward to playing some Warhammer Fantasy sometime early/mid summer.

Brian
Back to top Go down
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke down and bought.....   Finally broke down and bought..... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:39 am

Welcome to the scene man. Tomb Kings are (supposedly) a great army to play. I know a couple of the locals at Art of War play them, one running a very traditional list, and the other, a more chariot heavy cavalry list.

I've always liked the idea of the Liche Kings of Kameri razing an army out of the sands by nothing but his pure will and desire for immortality. Awesome fluff and a good army. Great stuff!

If you're interested, we play on Saturdays. There are a couple of us, maybe 6-8 every Saturday...minus this saturday. Adepticon and all. affraid

Come up and if you need an assistance learning the game or just want to play around with proxies and such until you can complete your army, you're more than welcome. Just don't play me. I'm a douche sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.aowcinci.com
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke down and bought.....   Finally broke down and bought..... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Rolling Eyes 🤦

Why wouldnt you play Orcs in Fantasy? They are the most fun...

KaintheDragoonx is a Douche! but a cool Douche and I love'em, and a good Fantasy player... As long as he isn't playing Garret... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke down and bought.....   Finally broke down and bought..... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:08 am

I am all of what Sean says. And Garret and I are umm...quite competitive when we play against each other. Though there has not been a rage quit in a good while. I must be getting old! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.aowcinci.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally broke down and bought.....   Finally broke down and bought..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally broke down and bought.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer Fantasy :: Fantasy General Discussion-
Jump to: