A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

A lot of you Already Know me but just in case..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Great Devourer
Neophyte

PostSubject: A lot of you Already Know me but just in case..   Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:49 pm

Well Ive played a few games with some of you at Sci-Fi and i finally got around to getting on the forums.

For those of you that dont know me, my name is ian and i work at Sci-Fi (thats why i dont get to play much...im always working haha). I play Bugs (my Fav.), Gaurd, Eldar, Dark ELdar, and Death Guard.

Im looking forward to playing a little more after the holidays, when i wont have to work as much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Preter
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: A lot of you Already Know me but just in case..   Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:07 pm

Woot whats up Ian!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikerollsones
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: A lot of you Already Know me but just in case..   Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:48 pm

hey mang
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mad Dok grotsnik
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: A lot of you Already Know me but just in case..   Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:08 pm

Hey,

Welome to the boards, I'm the Ork player you see in the store about three times per week. Great game on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Great Devourer
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: A lot of you Already Know me but just in case..   Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:01 pm

haha i know, the boyz delivered quite an ass wooping on us at the end there. We need to play orks vs my nids, that would be a bad ass game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mad Dok grotsnik
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: A lot of you Already Know me but just in case..   Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:51 pm

The Great Devourer wrote:
haha i know, the boyz delivered quite an ass wooping on us at the end there. We need to play orks vs my nids, that would be a bad ass game.

Your on, let me know when you can play. I'm sure your Nidzilla's will run rampent on my greenskins.

Mike
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lot of you Already Know me but just in case..   Today at 2:49 am

Back to top Go down

A lot of you Already Know me but just in case..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1