CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epic Apoc Game anyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WarpedMindGames
Neophyte
WarpedMindGames

Epic Apoc Game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Epic Apoc Game anyone?   Epic Apoc Game anyone? EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:14 am

I was wondering if there was an interest for any groups of people to play a giant Apoc Game like Orkses V (whatever stupid humies and space elves). I'd like to get something going to waste a weekend where all of the players who play orkses would play a huge epic scale as many point battle against a huge epic group of players all bringing in the space marines. or any other groups of people that play a particular race.

I'm sure this has probably been done before and I just missed out, but I'd like to do it sometime. I know I could probably bring about 5k points of Orkses and I'm sure Sean Pittman has at least 3 times that. I know there is another orkses player out there that can join us too and run what he/she brung.

I'm thinking of on the scale of like 15-25k pts per side, bring the dreads the stompas, the gargants, etc etc etc. Start at 11am and go for 3 days on pizza and caffeine or something.

Post up if you are interested with your army and how many points you think you can bring. Again, I'm all about the Orkses and can bring around 5k points towards the winning side! Let's see if we can get at least the points per side and have a great turnout.

Back to top Go down

Epic Apoc Game anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Campaigns & Leagues-
Jump to: