CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Descent Second Edition July 6th-8th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
creepychris
Neophyte

Descent Second Edition July 6th-8th Empty
PostSubject: Descent Second Edition July 6th-8th   Descent Second Edition July 6th-8th EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:53 am

Come join the adventure at Eastside Games N Cards on July 6th-8th for a chance to play the new revised edition of Descent Journey in the dark Second edition. I am proud to announce that for three days Eastside will be having Descent Second Edition to preview. If you are interested in partaking in this event please check back often or Check for updated information on Eastside Forum page.

If you have never played this amazing adventure game please feel free to check it out on Fantasy Flights website.

If you have any questions please post them and I or Ryan will try to answer your questions.

This event will only successful with the help of the board game community so please come out and support your local board game shops!!!
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

Descent Second Edition July 6th-8th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descent Second Edition July 6th-8th   Descent Second Edition July 6th-8th EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:17 am

Thank you Ryan for running all those demos!!! had lots of fun and Descent 2 is a great game I and the many people you demoed with all had fun...

Thank-you Chris for posting here. So what game is next?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka

Descent Second Edition July 6th-8th
Page 1 of 1