CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malifaux Demo Day @ EGC @ 12pm-9 on Saturday June 30

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

Malifaux Demo Day @ EGC @ 12pm-9 on Saturday June 30 Empty
PostSubject: Malifaux Demo Day @ EGC @ 12pm-9 on Saturday June 30   Malifaux Demo Day @ EGC @ 12pm-9 on Saturday June 30 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:02 pm

I will be at Eastside Games n Cards hosting a demo and play day for Malifaux. Come out and support the Malifaux community come get a demo if you are new or bring in your minis to play with other like minded players. See you there.
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Demo Day @ EGC @ 12pm-9 on Saturday June 30   Malifaux Demo Day @ EGC @ 12pm-9 on Saturday June 30 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:56 pm

I will be giving away a box set to anyone that comes up for a demo. The box set will be Collodi's crew. The link below will take you to what all is in the box set. I hope to see you all out there having fun.

https://wyrd-games.net/shop/THE-PUPPETEER-Collodi-Box-Set.html
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Demo Day @ EGC @ 12pm-9 on Saturday June 30   Malifaux Demo Day @ EGC @ 12pm-9 on Saturday June 30 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:30 am

It's a day or two late but had a wonderful time getting all those demo's in with the new people. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and I hope I can get some other events ran for malifaux if possible in the near future. If you are at all interested in getting a demo in please let me know as I am always looking to expand on this and bring more people into the fold of this wonderfull game.

And to our lucky winner Bert Mills congratulations on winning the Collodi box set.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Demo Day @ EGC @ 12pm-9 on Saturday June 30   Malifaux Demo Day @ EGC @ 12pm-9 on Saturday June 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Malifaux Demo Day @ EGC @ 12pm-9 on Saturday June 30
Page 1 of 1