A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Khador - better pics - Conquest added

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Khador - better pics - Conquest added   Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:44 pm

I posted this over at Prime Generation but figured I'd share them here too...

Since I was taking pics of my Circle stuff, I figured I'd take a couple of my Khador stuff as well Smile

Gun Carriage:

Beast-09

The Berserker I built out of extra parts from the extra plastic warjack bits:

Black Ivan:

Drago:

Kayazi Assassins:

Man 'O War (whole unit looks like this):

Marauder:

Mechanik Officer:

Battle Mechaniks:

Scorcha and Kayazi Eliminators:

And Torch:

I need to go through and finish taking pics, I've got a few new guys painted since I took these.

A tiny portion of humanity turned its back on mankind in the waning days of the last Golden Age. Over one and a half centuries later, the PHR has emerged from the shadows as an unrecognisable civilisation, its people irrevocably changed. They are no longer simple human beings, they are post-humans - cyborgs.

Last edited by Bojesphob on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenJello
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Khador - better pics - Conquest added   Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:06 pm

Loving the weather/rust you did on these, very realistic looking, thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Khador - better pics - Conquest added   Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:03 am

Some more from my Khador collection:

eButcher:

war dog:

Decimator (not really the best of pics...):

Iron Fang Pikemen:

Widowmakers and marksman:

Man-O-War Kovnik:

Juggernaut:

Kayazi Underboss - I just realized his face is a bit off... I'll need to fix that:

A tiny portion of humanity turned its back on mankind in the waning days of the last Golden Age. Over one and a half centuries later, the PHR has emerged from the shadows as an unrecognisable civilisation, its people irrevocably changed. They are no longer simple human beings, they are post-humans - cyborgs.

Last edited by Bojesphob on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenJello
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Khador - better pics - Conquest added   Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:55 am

I really liking your alternative color scheme, a lot more realistic and gritty looking than the conventional reds.

Also liking how your red is working out on the banners, robes, and such.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Khador - better pics - Conquest added   Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:01 pm

Thanks Smile You'll see that "realistic and gritty" in most of my stuff, as I'm sure everybody (especially Makari LOL) will tell you. I'm not a big fan of cartoonish paint schemes, I think if these are supposed to be soldiers and war machines that they won't be pretty, they'll be dirty and scuffed and beat up Smile And, not liking the cartoon look is one reason I find it so hard to find miniatures of dragons that I like! I've found very few that have the look that I want, and the ones that do have it are over 250 bucks!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenJello
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Khador - better pics - Conquest added   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Just goes to show you've got good taste in minis!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Khador - better pics - Conquest added   Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:25 am

Been a while since I finished anything for my own stuff, but just got done with some new ones that I got before I went on my trip. (I am still trying to figure out the best way to take these pictures as well)

Karchev:

Man-O-War Demolitions:

And, I know this isn't Khador, but no reason to create a second post about Mercenaries when I won't probably have much more than this one. Eiryss, Angel of Retribution:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Khador - better pics - Conquest added   Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:26 am

Nicely done my friend!!!

New times calls for new Records:
Orcs & goblins (3-1-2)
Empire (0-0-0)
6th Edition
Orks (0-0)
Marines (3-1)
Imperial Guard (0-0)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Lord of Change
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Khador - better pics - Conquest added   Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:12 pm

These models look amazing. However, your eVlad looks more like eButcher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Khador - better pics - Conquest added   Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:30 pm

Thanks, Brian, I hadn't noticed that I named that one incorrectly! You're right, it is eButcher. No idea why I typed that! lol It's changed Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Khador - better pics - Conquest added   Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:39 am

So, when I got bored with working on commissions, as there is only so much of painting one color 100 times that I can take at one time, I painted my Colossal, the Khador Conquest. I am pretty pleased with how it turned out, though seeing the pictures I can spot a number of flaws....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Khador - better pics - Conquest added   Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:50 am

I picked up eIrusk not too long ago and finally got around to painting him. I've got some touch up to do, but I think he turned out ok.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khador - better pics - Conquest added   Today at 1:44 am

Back to top Go down

Khador - better pics - Conquest added
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1