CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warhammer Fantasy League and 2012 Championship Tourney @EGC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atlantic
Neophyte

Warhammer Fantasy League and 2012 Championship Tourney @EGC Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer Fantasy League and 2012 Championship Tourney @EGC   Warhammer Fantasy League and 2012 Championship Tourney @EGC EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:28 am

Final details are being ironed out, but a true competitive Fantasy League is going to be happening at Eastside Games and Cards. Looking to get people signed up by July 25th and start the games during August.

I am going to try and get a minimum of 12 people signed up, but I hope for many more. There is no upper limit, so join up!

I will post the official details later this week after a few tweaks are made. The league will feed directly into a Tournament this January to crown the best WHF player at EGC.
Back to top Go down
winslm
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy League and 2012 Championship Tourney @EGC   Warhammer Fantasy League and 2012 Championship Tourney @EGC EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Hello:

I would like to sign up. I am moving into the area in July and will be looking for new people with which to game.

Mark
Back to top Go down
Atlantic
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy League and 2012 Championship Tourney @EGC   Warhammer Fantasy League and 2012 Championship Tourney @EGC EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:30 pm

Great Mark!

I sent you a PM with some details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Fantasy League and 2012 Championship Tourney @EGC   Warhammer Fantasy League and 2012 Championship Tourney @EGC Empty

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Fantasy League and 2012 Championship Tourney @EGC
Page 1 of 1