A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Some Necrons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Some Necrons   Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:11 am

Thought I'd post these. Scheme was given to me, though I did make some modifications of it on the Command/Annihilation Barge. I'll have some better pictures hopefully after this weekend when I finish the warriors for the group.

Destroyers:

Command Barge (the Lord and railing are removable to make it the Annihilation Barge):

Annihilation Barge:

A tiny portion of humanity turned its back on mankind in the waning days of the last Golden Age. Over one and a half centuries later, the PHR has emerged from the shadows as an unrecognisable civilisation, its people irrevocably changed. They are no longer simple human beings, they are post-humans - cyborgs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenJello
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Some Necrons   Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Looking good.

Looks like converting from one to the other is a snap. I'm liking the new flexibility in the 'crons!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Some Necrons   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:32 am

Yeah, when I was asked to make it able to switch between the two, I was kind of worried that it would be a pain to do. I know some of the other kits they've done are a pain to swap parts on. The barge doesn't even need magnets. I put the lord on a base, and the railing has pins in it that go into holes on the platform area. Then, there are knobs that stick up in a circle around that same area that the gun has matching holes to fit over. They don't stay in place perfectly, but would suffice during games. Pretty cool though, and definitely a lot easier to deal with than I thought they would.

A tiny portion of humanity turned its back on mankind in the waning days of the last Golden Age. Over one and a half centuries later, the PHR has emerged from the shadows as an unrecognisable civilisation, its people irrevocably changed. They are no longer simple human beings, they are post-humans - cyborgs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Some Necrons   Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:43 am

Here are some updated pics for the entire army.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Necrons   Today at 6:54 am

Back to top Go down

Some Necrons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1