CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World Wide Warhammer 40k Campaign

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makian
Neophyte

World Wide Warhammer 40k Campaign Empty
PostSubject: World Wide Warhammer 40k Campaign   World Wide Warhammer 40k Campaign EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:15 am

Dear fellow war gammers,

Are you tired of the tournament scene or being a weekend warrior? Do you feel like you could be doing more with this hobby?

I am here to tell you that the biggest thing since the Eye of Terror campaign of years and years ago is coming very soon and the 40k Universe will quake with the amount of war tearing the galaxies apart.

If you have an account on DAKKA DAKKA, you may have heard about a world wide campaign effort for 40k currently going on. We are currently recruiting more players to join in our efforts, to make the largest warhammer 40k campaign since Medusa V of yester years, but this time we are organizing it without GW's help and is 100% players undertaking. Please do not hesitate to PM me if you are wanting to join the hundreds and soon to be thousands of other players joining in this initiative.

While you will be able to play battles in the comfort of your local shops, your results will be recorded and tallied to determine the fate of 24 planets near the Eye of Terror and the Cadian Gate. Your battles will be some of the most important ones fought in the history of 40k and will be made into legends.

If you have any questions or thinking this sounds like you, please PM me.
Back to top Go down
NostalgiaInk
Neophyte

World Wide Warhammer 40k Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wide Warhammer 40k Campaign   World Wide Warhammer 40k Campaign EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:25 am

Makian,

This sounds really cool, and I will investigate the Dakka Dakka site. Just letting everyone know that once we have some terrain in here available to use in the store (hopefully in the next couple of weeks), Nostalgia Ink would be happy to host as an official playsite for this campaign.

--Kevin
(Nostalgia Ink)
Back to top Go down

World Wide Warhammer 40k Campaign
Page 1 of 1