A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Cygnar Commission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Cygnar Commission   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:22 am

Here is the finished Cygnar commission I just finished last week for a guy in New York.

2 units of Arcane Tempest Gun Mages with Arcane Tempest Gun Mage Officer and Gun Mage Captain Adept

2 Hunters

Heavy Warjack that's magnetized to be either a Cyclone:

a Defender:

or an Ironclad:

A Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team unit

And Lieutenant Caine

A tiny portion of humanity turned its back on mankind in the waning days of the last Golden Age. Over one and a half centuries later, the PHR has emerged from the shadows as an unrecognisable civilisation, its people irrevocably changed. They are no longer simple human beings, they are post-humans - cyborgs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Cygnar Commission   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:14 am

very cool my man!!!

New times calls for new Records:
Orcs & goblins (3-1-2)
Empire (0-0-0)
6th Edition
Orks (0-0)
Marines (3-1)
Imperial Guard (0-0)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Cygnar Commission   Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:09 pm

So, this fellow send me some more stuff to paint, and I just sent him an update on what I'm working on for it. I've got some more stuff to do for him before I can say I'm finished, but this has more Cygnar and a few Mercs. The Stormwall isn't attached to a base at the moment, as I couldn't keep the darned thing glued on! That surprises me, because I had no issues getting my Khador Conquest to stick to its base, but whatever...

A tiny portion of humanity turned its back on mankind in the waning days of the last Golden Age. Over one and a half centuries later, the PHR has emerged from the shadows as an unrecognisable civilisation, its people irrevocably changed. They are no longer simple human beings, they are post-humans - cyborgs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenJello
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Cygnar Commission   Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:44 am

Wow, you've been busy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Cygnar Commission   Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:50 pm

lol, yeah, I've still got 5 minis left to do for this lot (2 large 'jacks, 1 gobbo, Eiryss, and the one mounted character) and a 50 point Skorne army left to paint up! I had been hoping to have all of it done by the end of the year, but it looks like I'm not going to be completely finished with all of it by then Sad

Once I get done with all of this, I can concentrate on the Dropzone Commander minis I have... I have it different states of completion, but would like to be able to say I have it all complete!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Cygnar Commission   Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Here are the rest of the minis for this guy. The Ironclad is for a theme force (Constance Blaize I think the caster's name is):

There was another gobbo mechanic, like the one I already posted, but I ended up painting it exactly the way that the other one was.

Now to finish a Skorne army along with my DzC minis! Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cygnar Commission   Today at 1:47 am

Back to top Go down

Cygnar Commission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1