CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store

Go down 
+3
Lord of Change
Makari
NostalgiaInk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NostalgiaInk
Neophyte

Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store Empty
PostSubject: Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store   Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:47 pm

Hello, CAG,

If I'm overstepping any boundaries, please feel free to move this post.

Nostalgia Ink is a new comic book and gaming store located in Mason, OH. We are an official Game Workshop stockist and carry many other lines of games of all sorts.

We're hoping the gaming community in Cincinnati and the northern suburbs will give us a chance to earn your business and become a gaming destination of choice.

We're located at 6011 Tylersville Road, Suite 1, Mason, OH 45040 (we're on the back side of the building with Century 21 Realtors) and we can be contacted at 513-229-0967.

We are on Facebook (NostalgiaInk.Mason).

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store   Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:25 pm

Awesome and Welcome to CAG!!! I will have to check out your store!!! I will get added to the list of Local stores later this week!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
NostalgiaInk
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store   Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Makari,

Thank you. That would be greatly appreciated.

We're just starting out (obviously) but we're hopefully going to expand our product lines quickly.

Of course, if there's something that you're looking for that we don't have, I can usually get it ordered and in the store fairly quickly.

--Kevin
(Nostalgia Ink)
Back to top Go down
Lord of Change
Neophyte
Lord of Change

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store   Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:22 am

Hello, and welcome aboard! I'll be up to check the store out as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
NostalgiaInk
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store   Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:50 am

Just going to point out that we're closed on Mondays. (I don't want anyone making a wasted trip today.)

Thanks again for the interest.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store   Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:36 am

Nice to see a store opening up near me. Ill have to try and stop by tommorow to check out the store. What are you hours?
Back to top Go down
NostalgiaInk
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store   Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:01 am

Currently:

Monday: closed
Tuesday: 11-6
Wednesday: 11-8 (new comics day!)
Thursday: 11-6
Friday: 11 - 9 (or whenever, if people are in the store)
Saturday: 10-6
Sunday: 10-6

We're hoping to expand this a bit once we get our feet under us. Smile
Back to top Go down
dewen
Neophyte
dewen

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store   Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:50 pm

I will definitely be visiting soon.
Back to top Go down
Ghaz
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store   Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Heh, with a name like Nostalgia Ink I wonder how long it will take before someone wanders in looking for a tattoo Laughing

I'll definitely have to stop by next time I'm up that way. Good luck with the business.
Back to top Go down
NostalgiaInk
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store   Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:12 am

Ghaz,

It's funny...you should have overheard some of the conversations I've had with some of my suppliers (insurance companies, internet, and the like).

"Is this a tattoo place?"

"No, comic books and games."

"You print comic books?"

"No, we sell them."

"So you print them and then sell them to who?"

Etc.

But the name is actually taken from a store I worked at many years ago that ended up closing down at the end of the 90s comic book boom. They only carried comic books, but I've always enjoyed the gaming hobby, including the Games Workshop products (Blood Bowl was a favorite back in the day).
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store   Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:53 pm

The store looks very nice, has a nice space for gaming and good potential.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store   Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:35 pm

The store has been added to the store section!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
NostalgiaInk
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store   Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:17 pm

Frostwolf -- it was nice meeting you this morning, and thank you for the positive review.

Makari -- thank you for updating the site with our information. It's greatly appreciated.

--Kevin
(Nostalgia Ink)
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store   Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:28 pm

I swear I'm going to end up moving to the east side. Why don't people like the west side? LOL
Back to top Go down
NostalgiaInk
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store   Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:48 am

Just a quick update, because a number of people from this community have asked:

I should have plenty of terrain coming into Nostalgia Ink this week or early next week. It will still need some assembly and painting, but it shouldn't take too long.

I don't think I have the space to handle any tournaments (I currently have 6 tables and terrain for 1), but I will be able to handle 40k / Fantasy games in the store, and there should be enough there if any leagues / campaigns wish to start up.

Thanks,
Kevin (Nostalgia Ink)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store   Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store Empty

Back to top Go down

Nostalgia Ink -- new gaming and comic book store
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: The open house-
Jump to: