CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nostalgia Ink -- 4/21 open 40k gaming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NostalgiaInk
Neophyte

Nostalgia Ink -- 4/21 open 40k gaming Empty
PostSubject: Nostalgia Ink -- 4/21 open 40k gaming   Nostalgia Ink -- 4/21 open 40k gaming EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:31 am

Nostalgia Ink will be hosting another open 40k Gaming Day on 4/21 at 1p.m. Bring your forces in and blow up your enemy! Will it be for the Greater Good or Blood for the Blood God?

Also, at the previous event we discussed the possibility of starting a campaign of some sorts. There will definitely be prize support and a small registration fee (with 100% of fees going to prize support). Keep an eye out for news as we'll try to get this pulled together some time in June. Have any input? Come on in and talk to us! (I was thinking of using Planetary Empires as a basis for the campaign...but am open to suggestions.)
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

Nostalgia Ink -- 4/21 open 40k gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Ink -- 4/21 open 40k gaming   Nostalgia Ink -- 4/21 open 40k gaming EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:58 am

Im planning on showing up around 1pm. Ill bring my Tau and my daemons Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Nostalgia Ink -- 4/21 open 40k gaming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Tournaments & Events-
Jump to: