CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visiting Cinci area and looking for a game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
furnace1954
Neophyte

Visiting Cinci area and looking for a game Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Cinci area and looking for a game   Visiting Cinci area and looking for a game EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:18 am

Hi all. I live and game in Northeast Ohio. I'll be in Cincinnati the week of May 13th for business. I'd love to get a game or 2 of 40K in while I'm there. If anyone knows of a good store to game in and what nights open play are held I can show up. I'll be working till around 5 or 6 each day and should be available from Tuesday through Thursday. I can bring up to 2500pts. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
The Madman
Sergeant
Sergeant
The Madman

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Cinci area and looking for a game   Visiting Cinci area and looking for a game EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:06 pm

furnace1954 wrote:
Hi all. I live and game in Northeast Ohio. I'll be in Cincinnati the week of May 13th for business. I'd love to get a game or 2 of 40K in while I'm there. If anyone knows of a good store to game in and what nights open play are held I can show up. I'll be working till around 5 or 6 each day and should be available from Tuesday through Thursday. I can bring up to 2500pts. Thanks!

Welcome to the area

do you know what part of town you'll be?

40k is very hot on the Eastern side of town

Art of War in Anderson/Cherry grove (rt. 125)
Eastside Games Milford (on rt. 28)
GW Store in Hyde Park (in the shoping plaza)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cincyrec.org
furnace1954
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Cinci area and looking for a game   Visiting Cinci area and looking for a game EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:14 pm

I'll be on the north side of the area in West Chester? I am willing to drive a bit though. That's not a problem. Thanks for the store list though.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Cinci area and looking for a game   Visiting Cinci area and looking for a game EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:16 pm

As Brian Mentioned the stores listed are good for 40k along with Epic Loot and Nostalgia Ink. Addresses at the bottom of CAG Forum Page next to store name...

If you are looking for a tournament for 40K. Eastside has one That saturday May 18th if you are still in town.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
The Madman
Sergeant
Sergeant
The Madman

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Cinci area and looking for a game   Visiting Cinci area and looking for a game EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Makari wrote:
As Brian Mentioned the stores listed are good for 40k along with Epic Loot and Nostalgia Ink. Addresses at the bottom of CAG Forum Page next to store name...

If you are looking for a tournament for 40K. Eastside has one That saturday May 18th if you are still in town.

I totally forgot about Nostalgia!
they are in the TYLERSVILL area- quite close

Epic loot is in Centervill (Dayton area) i'm not sure of their weekly schedule but they have a VERY active website and FB page
Back to top Go down
http://www.cincyrec.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Cinci area and looking for a game   Visiting Cinci area and looking for a game Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting Cinci area and looking for a game
Page 1 of 1