CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New DandD Campaign

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necrosity
Neophyte
Necrosity

New DandD Campaign Empty
PostSubject: New DandD Campaign   New DandD Campaign EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:07 pm

I am searching for 8 people willing to let me try out my dungeon master skillz for a campaign i have made myself. This campaign requires two groups, group A and group B. on the first session we will create the characters together from the 3.5 version players handbook and players handbook 2. I am not going to be picky, if it is in those books , since i can reference them directly,it goes.

I am looking for 4-6 players per group but 8 is what i would like at minimum an even 4 for each.

What i would like to know from those interested is would you prefer 1 day a week with 3 sessions, with a half hour/hour break in between. 2 days a week with 2 sessions with half hour break in between ect. I am trying to set it up so the complete campaign can be run and done within a month so everyone can reasonably commit to it.with 2 different group nights im sure we could find enough with the availability to play.

If interested just send me a message and i can let you know more details.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

New DandD Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DandD Campaign   New DandD Campaign EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:28 am

Interesting.

What can you tell me about the actual campaign setting?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka

New DandD Campaign
Page 1 of 1