CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2000 point Orks Double force org Shooty!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

2000 point Orks Double force org Shooty!!! Empty
PostSubject: 2000 point Orks Double force org Shooty!!!   2000 point Orks Double force org Shooty!!! EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 2:07 am

Packs a Very Big Punch with lots of Ordinance Large Blast!!!

4 Big meks with Shokk Attack Guns

2 Units of 30 boys with Slugga & Choppa Nob with Klaw & 3 Big Shootas

1 unit of 30 boys with Shootas Nob & 3 Big Shootas

1 Unit of 12 Boyz in trukk Slugga Choppas Nob with Power Klaw

6 Looted Wagons with Boomguns

2 Skyshield Landing Pads

Going to try tomorrow vs. brady Eldar... for Fun!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
QCG
Neophyte
QCG

PostSubject: Re: 2000 point Orks Double force org Shooty!!!   2000 point Orks Double force org Shooty!!! EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:58 am

So the skyshields are to provide 4++ and put your relatively weak armored Boomguns. With a 1 in 6 chance of don't press that (meaning 1 will roll it every turn) and the fact you will pack 3 on each platform seems a bit chancey. 4 SAG also is frought with peril as you begin to look at the laws of averages on the rolls (IMO).

I think gimicky for sure. It could end well or extremely badly for you. However, your opponent needs to focus on the guns (well...the guns that don't take themselves out) while your boys get across the board to deliver some love Ork style.

What will the Guns be doing once the boys get on the other side of the board (big risk of scatter). Can the Skyshield be destroyed? What happens to models deployed on it? How many HP on the looted wagons?

Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: 2000 point Orks Double force org Shooty!!!   2000 point Orks Double force org Shooty!!! EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:54 am

It is for sure a gimicky list. A very ORKY list. Sky shield cannot be destroyed. 3 HP per looted wagon. the SAG are for pure comical value as well but I plan to put them on the sky shield s as well. I would like to see this entire army have each of the shots go off on 1 turn, should be devastating but the likely hood of that happening is low but I'm ok with that. This list I think has a chance (a very tiny small one but still a chance) to completely wipe any army 1st turn but that also means getting all weapons to fire at full effect and on target... But thats not what Im playing for justto see if i can out shoot an Eldar Army. About to play Brady this afternoon @EGC so i'll report how it goes... next stop if it does ok is Tau... Then maybe the 2000 point EGC tourney on the 20th...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
baltak
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: 2000 point Orks Double force org Shooty!!!   2000 point Orks Double force org Shooty!!! EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:21 pm

I'd love to see it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2000 point Orks Double force org Shooty!!!   2000 point Orks Double force org Shooty!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

2000 point Orks Double force org Shooty!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k Army Lists and Tactics-
Jump to: