A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 this still alive??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CJ
Captain
Captain


Posts : 2334
Join date : 2007-08-20
Age : 42
Location : Harrison OH

PostSubject: this still alive??   Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:12 pm

was thinking about this or back into infinity again....I chose this...lol

Arcanisits....all the way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Madman
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 641
Join date : 2008-09-22
Age : 42
Location : Cincinnati

PostSubject: Re: this still alive??   Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:11 pm

CJ wrote:
was thinking about this or back into infinity again....I chose this...lol

Arcanisits....all the way
Malifaux in in the finale throws of Beta testing and distribution of "M2e"

the official word from WYRD is there is no longer 1 or 1.5 the website is in the process of clearing out all OLD squad builds and discussions
Art of War is taking orders on Squads, Decks and books and moving Malifaux to FRIDAY

check out the FB group "Southwest OHIO Malifaux...." for discussions and meet up games


as far as INFINITY-
see else where....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cincyrec.org
CJ
Captain
Captain


Posts : 2334
Join date : 2007-08-20
Age : 42
Location : Harrison OH

PostSubject: Re: this still alive??   Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:55 pm

The Madman wrote:
CJ wrote:
was thinking about this or back into infinity again....I chose this...lol

Arcanisits....all the way
Malifaux in in the finale throws of Beta testing and distribution of  "M2e"

the official word from WYRD is there is no longer 1 or 1.5 the website is in the process of clearing out all OLD squad builds and discussions
Art of War is taking orders on Squads, Decks and books and moving Malifaux to FRIDAY

check out the FB group "Southwest OHIO Malifaux...."  for discussions and meet up games


as far as INFINITY-
see else where....
Yeah Dooley was telling me about the Infinity league but I work every other Saturday. I also liked the aspect of Malifaux so I figure this will be my number 2 game outside 40k.

SO....any news on when the 2.0 rulebook is out and the December box will be released? I currently have the Rail Crew box ordered and coming and I'm a big Raspy fan and love the new kit. The Golum looks like what he should look like!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanB
Neophyte


Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-07-26

PostSubject: Re: this still alive??   Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:23 pm

I'm making the jump into Malifaux, so I hope I can find other people to play.

I've never played before...is it possible there is anyone who is willing to run a demo game with me? I just ordered the 2nd Edition rule book, but I'm not sure what faction I want to get in to yet. I suppose my top 3 would be either Resurrectionists, Outcasts, or Neverborn.

I'm going to be doing my best to convince everyone I know to play. Hope there is still a community around here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Madman
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 641
Join date : 2008-09-22
Age : 42
Location : Cincinnati

PostSubject: Re: this still alive??   Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:36 pm

DanB wrote:
I'm making the jump into Malifaux, so I hope I can find other people to play.  

I've never played before...is it possible there is anyone who is willing to run a demo game with me?  I just ordered the 2nd Edition rule book, but I'm not sure what faction I want to get in to yet.  I suppose my top 3 would be either Resurrectionists, Outcasts, or Neverborn.  

I'm going to be doing my best to convince everyone I know to play.  Hope there is still a community around here.
Several players at Arcadia are scooping up older pieces and sporadically playing
Art of War plays every other Friday( this last Friday ) and on occasion Mondays

There is a FB Group (southwest ohio Malifaux...) where you can connect with local tristate players and schedule a game
I think many players are waiting out the mass release of the book and the card decks needed for their faction

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cincyrec.org
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: this still alive??   

Back to top Go down
 
this still alive??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» sometimes i wish my old cat was still alive...
» Dead Or Alive 5 Tournament
» Aaron Crane: Paintings Come Alive
» Giorgio Bartocci crash....Safety belt failure
» BTCC 2013

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Other Gaming :: Other Wargames :: Malifaux-
Jump to: