CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flames of War Vietnam SALE at Battlefront...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghaz
Neophyte

Flames of War Vietnam SALE at Battlefront... Empty
PostSubject: Flames of War Vietnam SALE at Battlefront...   Flames of War Vietnam SALE at Battlefront... EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:27 am

If you've been on the fence about FoW Vietnam, now is the time.  All miniatures are 40% off while the 'Tour of Duty' book is only $10.  Shipping is also only $10.  Sale runs March 13th through the 31st.

http://www.flamesofwar.com/hobby.aspx?art_id=4354

I'd been thinking about getting a few boxes of the M113s (the original 'metal bawkses'  Laughing ) even though I don't know if there's anybody in the Cincinnati area that plays FoW Vietnam. Just wish I had a little more free money at the moment  Sad
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Flames of War Vietnam SALE at Battlefront...   Flames of War Vietnam SALE at Battlefront... EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:41 am

Yikes of course.  I have a sizable US Air CAV army and would love to add to my Huey collection... dang it...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Ghaz
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Flames of War Vietnam SALE at Battlefront...   Flames of War Vietnam SALE at Battlefront... EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:59 pm

I'm looking at doing the 11th 'Blackhorse' Cavalry Regiment with all of those lovely 'metal bawkses'.

On a side note, I've noticed that Battlefront's online store only takes Visa or MasterCard.  Does anyone know if it will take a Visa or MasterCard gift card if I zip down to Meijer to pick one up?  Thanks.
Back to top Go down
baltak
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Flames of War Vietnam SALE at Battlefront...   Flames of War Vietnam SALE at Battlefront... EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:15 am

Gift cards tend to function as a credit cards and are usually taken wherever mastercard/visa logo are so you should be ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flames of War Vietnam SALE at Battlefront...   Flames of War Vietnam SALE at Battlefront... Empty

Back to top Go down

Flames of War Vietnam SALE at Battlefront...
Page 1 of 1