CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a decent painter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CJ
Captain
Captain

Looking for a decent painter Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a decent painter   Looking for a decent painter EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 8:48 pm

I have some Aleph minis and Nomad minis looking to be painted. I'll have them based and primed. I'm looking for table ready basically. Nothing crazy. Just decent. I'll supply my paints and give directions on what I want, I just need the steady hand and I can't do let alone, have the time.

Let me know of you can help and if you can, send me a text 5135462770 or pm me here. If you can, toss in some images of your work. If I know you, no need.

Looking for cheap and not expensive. Again, not looking for Daemon award....just decent table ready.

thanks!
CJ
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a decent painter   Looking for a decent painter EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:41 am

How much you looking to spend per model?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a decent painter   Looking for a decent painter EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:55 pm

Makari wrote:
How much you looking to spend per model?

It depends. I don't want nothing like daemon award or competitive. I just want to be able to toss them on the table and say, hey, these look good, and kick some ass.

I've seen proces from $2.50-$10 per figure.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a decent painter   Looking for a decent painter Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a decent painter
Page 1 of 1