CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

China made 40k knock off models

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stinkyninja
Neophyte
Stinkyninja

China made 40k knock off models Empty
PostSubject: China made 40k knock off models   China made 40k knock off models EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:02 am

With the ever increasing price hikes from Games Workshop...

Am I being a cheap and used up prostitute for considering purchasing some, or is it smart money spent ?

Video below

https://youtu.be/jTyc8V0KWCc

I would like to hear from my friends here what do you think I am torn on the subject...
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

China made 40k knock off models Empty
PostSubject: Re: China made 40k knock off models   China made 40k knock off models EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:05 pm

I have. A few different things and I'm looking at purchasing a Barracuda next. $120 vs $60....yeah....I'll take the resin knockoff that is 95% right on to the original model.

I bought a FW Shas'O Rymr and a China knock off as well as some Enclave shoulder pads and the china knock offs were waaay better then the FW model. My Suit commanders head had a big bubble in it the created a huge hole and FW was giving me a hard time replacing it. So to create a BG, I bought the China knock off for half the price and it was flawless.
Back to top Go down

China made 40k knock off models
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k General Discussion-
Jump to: