Cincinnati Arsenal Gaming will be sponsoring a NAF sanctioned Blood Bowl tournament on Saturday, September 27, 2014 at Eastside Games and Card
Event Name: Snots-Uh-Naddi Bowl
Place: Eastside Games and Cards, Cincinnati
1151 Main St
Milford, OH 45150
Date: Saturday, September 27, 2014
Time: 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. (see “Agenda” below for more details)
Entrance Fee: $10 per player
What Each Participant Must Bring:
- 3 copies of their team roster (see “Roster Creation” below)
- Block Dice, a d8 and two d6s
- Models representing their team and players. Each player must be numbered. Unpainted models will be allowed, but painted teams are preferred
- Pen or pencil
- A pitch and dug outs (not required, but if you have a pitch/dug outs please bring them with you to ensure we have enough!)
What Each Participant Receives:
- 3 games of Blood Bowl
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Registration
12:00 p.m. – 2:15 p.m., First Round
2:30 p.m. – 4:45 p.m., Second Round
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., Dinner Break
6:15 p.m. – 8:30 p.m., Third Round
8:45 p.m., Award Ceremony
Games will be played using the rules from the Blood Bowl Competition Rules Pack (http://zlurpcast.com/JP/CRaP-LRB6.pdf) with the following modifications:
• The 3 NAF approved teams (Chaos Pact, Slaan, Underwold) are legal for play (http://zlurpcast.com/JP/NewTeamsLRB6.pdf)
• Cyanide’s Khorne Daemons roster is legal for play (see appendix)
• Illegal procedure will not be in effect.
• Turns will not be timed unless Coaches prefer otherwise. Simply discuss this with your opponent before each match begins.
• Rosters are reset after each round. This means players are restored to health/life, star player points are not accumulated, no improvement rolls are made and no gold is earned.
Each Coach has an allowance of 1,200,000 gold pieces to create their roster and purchase skills. Reference the Blood Bowl rule book for appropriate values and rules. The following restrictions apply:
1. No player may be given more than two skills.
2. No more than 4 players may be given the same skill.
3. No extraordinary skills may be taken.
4. No stat increases may be taken.
5. Players with strength of 5 or more may not be given double skills unless they play for a team that qualifies for the Stunty Cup (see below)
6. Star players may not be given any skills or stat increases.
Inducements may be purchased during team creation, including Star Players, but excludes Wizards, Special Play Cards and Unlimited Mercenaries. These inducements are considered a permanent part of the team can be used each game. Opposing teams may have the same Star Player, contrary to the rule book.
You must have at least 11 players on your roster. Please note: Star Players purchased during team creation can count towards the minimum 11 players required for a team.
The following teams will be eligible to win the Stunty Cup: Halfings, Ogres, Goblins, Lizardmen (no Saurus Warriors), and Underworld Pact (no skaven players). Star Players for all listed races are legal.
Pairing and Scoring:
Opponents will be selected randomly for Round 1. Rounds 2 and 3 will be selected using the system of Swiss pairing (most points vs. most points, lowest points vs. lowest points, etc.) Coaches are awarded points based on the following:
+20 points for each win
+10 points for each draw
0 points for each loss
+ 1 point per casualty (All casualties, regardless of how they were inflicted, count)
+ 1 point for each touchdown scored
+ 2 points for shutting out your opponent (your opponent did not score any touchdowns)
Certificates will be given during the award ceremony for the following:
- 1st Place (Winner of the Top Table during Round 3)
- 2nd Place (Loser of the Top Table during Round 3)
- Most Violent (most casualties inflicted)
- Highest Scoring (most touchdowns scored)
- Best Defense (least touchdowns allowed)
- Stunty Cup (most match points scored by a stunty team)
- Best Painted (participating coach must have personally painted their team to be eligible for this award)
How to Register:
Step 1.) Email Joe at email@example.com
with the following information: your intention to participate, what team you'll be using, and a copy of your roster. All skill selections and stat upgrades should be depicted in bold. (An excellent Excel roster sheet can be found here http://arosbb.dk/arosteamroster.zip)
Step 2.) Show up on the day of the tournament between 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. First visit the tournament registration desk to get signed-in and then pay $10 at the counter while letting the Eastside Games and Cards staff member know that you’re participating in the Snots-Uh-Naddi Bowl.