A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Forgeworld Macharius Vulkan and GW custom Banehammer on eBay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Forgeworld Macharius Vulkan and GW custom Banehammer on eBay   Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:39 pm

I have two new auctions up on ebay if anybody here is interested in them.

First is a Forgeworld Macharius Vulcan with Forgeworld Cadian crew:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221529912327

Second is a custom Banehammer that I created for Apocalypse games that's Inquisition themed (I used it as my Inquisition Lord transport in those games Smile )
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221529915229?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Again, if you're local and you buy it and want to do a meetup at say EGC or Up Up and Away, I'll refund the shipping costs when you buy.

A tiny portion of humanity turned its back on mankind in the waning days of the last Golden Age. Over one and a half centuries later, the PHR has emerged from the shadows as an unrecognisable civilisation, its people irrevocably changed. They are no longer simple human beings, they are post-humans - cyborgs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Forgeworld Macharius Vulkan and GW custom Banehammer on eBay   Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:21 pm

I've got several pieces of Warhammer Fantasy and 40k terrain on eBay at the moment as well now. If you're in the market for well painted terrain pieces or a Banehammer or Macharius Vulcan, you can get to them through the links I posted.

A tiny portion of humanity turned its back on mankind in the waning days of the last Golden Age. Over one and a half centuries later, the PHR has emerged from the shadows as an unrecognisable civilisation, its people irrevocably changed. They are no longer simple human beings, they are post-humans - cyborgs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Forgeworld Macharius Vulkan and GW custom Banehammer on eBay   Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:14 am

have a few auctions for Vampire Counts stuff and some Warhammer scenery that's still available, and I just put an auction up for a Forgeworld Hector Rex and retinue (plus servo skulls and a GW metal inquisitor) all painted as well. Come on, you know you want some of my best painted stuff!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgeworld Macharius Vulkan and GW custom Banehammer on eBay   Today at 6:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Forgeworld Macharius Vulkan and GW custom Banehammer on eBay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1