CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huge FoW German Army For Sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CommandoBrando
Neophyte

army - Huge FoW German Army For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Huge FoW German Army For Sale   army - Huge FoW German Army For Sale EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:09 pm

Hello Gents!

New to the Area and looking to downsize on some of my mini's. With that being said, I have waaaaaaaaaay to many Germans and I would be willing to part with the majority of them if someone whats to give them a proper home. I will index them and have pictures available soon to present to whomever is itching for a buy. There are too many to price out all together, but off the top of my head I know that I have somewhere around the following number.

7 - Tigers
3 - Panthers
12-15'ish - Panzer 4's
3- Panzer 3's (FlammenPazers)
Roughly 3 fully built and well painted german Inf Companies.
Festung Europa Beach head defense company
More AT guns than you can shake a stick at.
And loads more.
I believe that almost all of the Inf models have magnetized bases and I have a ton of fully painted Objective markers as well.

I would consider selling the entire lot, but I would like to get some pictures out there before I do this. Don't want to mislead anyone, and want everyone to know what I have to offer.

If you are curious, respond to this link and I will set up email communications with you to discuss price and place to meet for exchange. Thanks for the time and happy gaming!

~Commando~
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Huge FoW German Army For Sale   army - Huge FoW German Army For Sale EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 10:01 pm

I'll pass on to the FOW crowd in the area the doesn't use "dem new computer thingys that are all complicated..."
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
CommandoBrando
Neophyte

PostSubject: Thanks!   army - Huge FoW German Army For Sale EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:15 am

Thanks!! I really appreciate it!

The better half is starting to threaten the sudden disappearance of these minis.....

I really just want to find them a good home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge FoW German Army For Sale   army - Huge FoW German Army For Sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Huge FoW German Army For Sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Other Gaming :: Other Wargames :: Flames of War-
Jump to: