CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling Terrain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
captbubbles
Neophyte

terrain - Selling Terrain Empty
PostSubject: Selling Terrain   terrain - Selling Terrain EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:05 pm

Hey Cincy gamers. I am getting out of the Hobby. My group no longer gets together. I'm over 50. And I just don't have the time or space any longer. I've been selling many things on Ebay - Pirates! ships, Star Trek ships, D and D figs.

But I have a lot of terrain that I can't really sell on Ebay. It's too big, too heavy to mail out.

I've put in a lot of money, time, and effort into some of this stuff. And even some bit of skill (not too much though). I don't really want to just throw it away like my wife says. If you're a gamer you know what I mean. I want to get something out of them, I'm willing to make deals.

If you are interested email me. I'm on the West side of Cincy and I'm not mailing anything out. But you can come over or we can meet. Let me know what you are interested in and I'll send pics.

I have some boards for playing sailing games on (Pirates! etc.). I have hills, trees, walls and other bits of terrain. I have some buildings for western games or D&D style games. And lots of bits - Pringles cans for towers, Styrofoam etc. - that I'll practically give away.

My email is rosatoast@aol.com. I hope to hear from you.

Back to top Go down

Selling Terrain
Page 1 of 1