CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mission was called Extraction..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigma Golem
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sigma Golem

The mission was called Extraction.. Empty
PostSubject: The mission was called Extraction..   The mission was called Extraction.. EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 3:04 pm

The mission was Extrction.The Enemy was the morphos(Therians.)
Sgt.A.TYMOFIYEVA,was Crashed in her Kozni deep behind enemy lines.The surface of Damocles has been extreamly hostile since the Avans,and the Red Blok invaded the Factory World.

The Battle took place in a area called the Hanger.Its a huge long strech of concrete and Hangers designed and built by the Web Striders.The Hangers are where the Web Striders buid and experiment with new Aromoured Fighting Vehicles.Its not uncommon to see the Web Striders coducting small battles amoung themselves just for the fun of it.Since the EMI Grid and The white Dwarf has so much energy,the Therians can make huge citys or amusment parks just to destroy them,and re-build them once again.

The battle had begun as soon as the Capt.Pavel Vrachov recieved communication from the Sgt.and her unit of Nakovalnys.The Krasnye Soldaty were deployed into what will no be called the pengellum of doom.

Unit after unit deployed into this deadly pengellum,and was slaughterd one after another for the whole battle.The Therian Units of Bane Goliths and Assult Goliths took outstanding amount of heavy shelling from the battle suits Strielitz Kolossus.The Captain was just about to meet his objective,by meeting Sgt.A..Tymofiyeva,and rescuing her.This would have been a mind shattering move againts the Therians,but he was once again denied of this objective.The Therians at this point had used a few routines channeld through the EMI Grid,and were granted two huge A.F.V.s,to support their Infantry units.Remember the grenade launchers never stop shelling the infantrys position,but the Therians stood there ground,as normal.(Morphos)
Once the Golgoths were deployed to gain control of the Red Bloks infantry positions,the shelling came to a immediate hault,and life became bad for the ARC Platoon of the Red Blok.By the end of this unsuccseful mission,the Red Blok suffered terrible losses,and The Sgt.A.Tymofiyeva will be lost for now.But not forgotten
The Therians took this win,by a long shot and have still maintained control over the Factory World.
This day will come again,and for the Red Blok sake,lets hope,they have better plans for controlling there priority objectives.

End of Transmission/EMI Grid,Damocles Planet
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: The mission was called Extraction..   The mission was called Extraction.. EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 9:45 pm

Sounds like a fun game. Who all played?
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Sigma Golem
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sigma Golem

PostSubject: Re: The mission was called Extraction..   The mission was called Extraction.. EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 12:21 am

Opps!forgot to mention that.The mission played was Extraction!The Factions were the The all mighty Therians,they was obviously victourous.And the Red Blok.Losing badly to the battle suits of the Bane G.

The game was organized by Kadden and Sigma Golem.Kadden played the Therians,and I,Sigma Golem played my beloved and losing streak Red Blok.

That was one of the toughest missions for an Attacker of all.They had to extract a sgt.from a wreck.The Red Blok had to run through fire to get there,and run away from fire getting out.

I t can be done from the Attakers side with the right list,Maybe....
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: The mission was called Extraction..   The mission was called Extraction.. EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 1:03 pm

I'll be a better opponant for that mission I think....what do you say Kaadan....want to fight off the UNA?
Back to top Go down
Keith
Sergeant
Sergeant
Keith

PostSubject: Re: The mission was called Extraction..   The mission was called Extraction.. EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 5:38 pm

Sure!! I know ur gonna play 9 million toads so I'll play a bunch of anti AFV stuff and smoke you lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mission was called Extraction..   The mission was called Extraction.. Empty

Back to top Go down

The mission was called Extraction..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Battle Reports-
Jump to: