CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Axis and allies Minitures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigma Golem
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sigma Golem

Axis and allies Minitures Empty
PostSubject: Axis and allies Minitures   Axis and allies Minitures EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 2:48 pm

Axees and allies Minature game,does anyone have interst in this.Is it just like buying the old D&D booster boxes,not knowing what your getting,and playing on smaller boards,like paper maps?

Id be willing to get another smaller cost effective game if somone else was to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: Axis and allies Minitures   Axis and allies Minitures EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 7:21 pm

My buddy Nick and I play A&A: War at Sea. Nick also has the regular Axis & Allies.
Back to top Go down
Rhino-182
Initiate
Initiate
Rhino-182

PostSubject: Re: Axis and allies Minitures   Axis and allies Minitures EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 6:35 pm

i have the d-day set, but hve never played. i might want to though.
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: Axis and allies Minitures   Axis and allies Minitures EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 9:45 pm

Both games are pretty easy to play. A good game mechanics in general. Basic so things generally don't get too nutty. That might be why they are played but not overly popular.

I know some guys over in Indy who do mega battles with the general A&A game. Scary epic stuff that even caused me to flee in terror and I go for that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axis and allies Minitures   Axis and allies Minitures Empty

Back to top Go down

Axis and allies Minitures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Other Gaming :: Other Wargames-
Jump to: