CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who has George from WoHaG's contact info

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

Who has George from WoHaG's contact info Empty
PostSubject: Who has George from WoHaG's contact info   Who has George from WoHaG's contact info EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 9:39 pm

Anyone got an email or a phone number.

We need to get this guy and his group on the boards.

PM me please.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Keith
Sergeant
Sergeant
Keith

PostSubject: Re: Who has George from WoHaG's contact info   Who has George from WoHaG's contact info EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 10:59 pm

pm sent
Back to top Go down
Sigma Golem
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sigma Golem

PostSubject: Re: Who has George from WoHaG's contact info   Who has George from WoHaG's contact info EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 11:03 pm

I TAlk to him every night,he plays WoW With my wifes guild.Hes been out of gaming for quite some ti me.He is super busy with work,but I will tell him to contact you,whats your number.

All of the WOH guys are up in Dayton playing,and whats left is here.

Grimgore the name on Fourms.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Who has George from WoHaG's contact info   Who has George from WoHaG's contact info EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 11:05 pm

Oh ok now I understand that PM Kaaden Smile

I'd just like to get in touch and keep the networking going.
Back to top Go down
Sigma Golem
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sigma Golem

PostSubject: Re: Who has George from WoHaG's contact info   Who has George from WoHaG's contact info EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 11:07 pm

He been chillin at home levaling evry cuolple of days with my ollady on WoW.Them two stay up till wee hours playing that crazy game.They rock at it though.He told me hes out for awhile but if you need him let me know.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Who has George from WoHaG's contact info   Who has George from WoHaG's contact info EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 11:09 pm

yeah, let him have my number to call at his leisure.

I feel like im gathering the troops. But cincy has a major problem with gamers just letting each other slip away.

I'd like to avoid that happening with George, even if you are in contact, he could be a big part of this community... so I'd like to have a quick chat.
Back to top Go down
Sigma Golem
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sigma Golem

PostSubject: Re: Who has George from WoHaG's contact info   Who has George from WoHaG's contact info EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 11:42 pm

George is the guy that taught me how to play this game,and others.Hes wicked with those Therians,really wicked.

Ill tell Jgemrich to get a hold of you to.He is NACORD Vice President for now.He made a statment that they will be closing shop in a few weeks or a month or so.What a shame..

I just played him 4 weeks ago,he whooped me.not really but he did win by just a quarter turn,in Mission one.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Who has George from WoHaG's contact info   Who has George from WoHaG's contact info EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 11:47 pm

yeah I ran in to gemrich not too long ago at SciFi City.

Shame to hear about NACORD I admire what those guys were trying to do.

He could also be a big part of what we are trying to achieve with this community. It will only be the sum of what we put in though, so the more enthusiastic people we can get the better.
Back to top Go down
Sigma Golem
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sigma Golem

PostSubject: Re: Who has George from WoHaG's contact info   Who has George from WoHaG's contact info EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 11:58 pm

Im sure he might consider helping out in the community.Hes definitly well known,and travel to the big convention evry year,which I plan on doing myself next year,I mean this year.

Ill say,Im getting on the Rackham bandwagon,or allready am,I dont think there going anywhere.

I wish the othe older gaurd players here on these fourms would pick up the Ages Of The Rag'Narok.I want this game to hit the bigtime as well.

I Talk to John once a day as well through E=mail,so I will let him know as well.Speking of that,what should I tell them just to call you?
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Who has George from WoHaG's contact info   Who has George from WoHaG's contact info EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 12:08 am

that would work, or just to sign up and let me know.

I have big plans for this site, as far as uniting Cincinnati players goes. We all have nothing to lose, and a lot to gain as far as becoming a mature, enthusiastic and enjoyable gaming community.

Getting people like John on board will help us achieve such things.

Appreciate the network help here sigma.
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: Who has George from WoHaG's contact info   Who has George from WoHaG's contact info EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 1:12 am

The board could stand to get more visible on the web too. Finding this place with google took me awhile.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Who has George from WoHaG's contact info   Who has George from WoHaG's contact info EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 1:21 am

the problem with using free forum software.

In the future, once we get a few more members, perhaps we could pool together and pay for hosting and some better software. Until then I think we are going to have to deal with in store advertising and word of mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sigma Golem
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sigma Golem

PostSubject: Re: Who has George from WoHaG's contact info   Who has George from WoHaG's contact info EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 3:22 am

I tell everyone I meet,if they Game.Need cards,there cheap.Real cheap.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Who has George from WoHaG's contact info   Who has George from WoHaG's contact info EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 5:00 pm

Yeah, once the new logo is done, perhaps it will be time to get some business cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has George from WoHaG's contact info   Who has George from WoHaG's contact info Empty

Back to top Go down

Who has George from WoHaG's contact info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: The open house-
Jump to: