CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elves, Elves, Books and a Confrontation fig for trade/sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

Elves, Elves, Books and a Confrontation fig for trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Elves, Elves, Books and a Confrontation fig for trade/sale   Elves, Elves, Books and a Confrontation fig for trade/sale EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 4:32 pm

I have some items for sale or trade. My well meaning mother in law like's to get me warhammer stuff, but doesn't really know anything about it, so I am now the proud owner of a high elf mage, a wood elf spell singer, a wood elf lord, and some confrontation knight guy or something (away from figures at moment, will update exact name later) as well as the current dwarf army book of which I already have a copy and the OLD high elf book. I assume that I will just hang onto the high elf book cause no one will want that. Anyways, let me know if anyone is interested otherwise they'll get ebayed I guess.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Elves, Elves, Books and a Confrontation fig for trade/sale   Elves, Elves, Books and a Confrontation fig for trade/sale EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 5:31 pm

at least it's the thought that counts
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Elves, Elves, Books and a Confrontation fig for trade/sale   Elves, Elves, Books and a Confrontation fig for trade/sale EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 6:25 pm

John, you could always test your painting on them.

read... PAINT!
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Elves, Elves, Books and a Confrontation fig for trade/sale   Elves, Elves, Books and a Confrontation fig for trade/sale EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 9:16 am

I'm testing my painting on my dwarfs. Although what usually happens is that I decide I need more shades of paint and some new/finer brushes.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Elves, Elves, Books and a Confrontation fig for trade/sale   Elves, Elves, Books and a Confrontation fig for trade/sale EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 12:20 pm

haha, my paints are all like 5 years old and my brush is terrible.

It's just time as far as im concerned.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elves, Elves, Books and a Confrontation fig for trade/sale   Elves, Elves, Books and a Confrontation fig for trade/sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Elves, Elves, Books and a Confrontation fig for trade/sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: The Other Stuff :: Market-
Jump to: