CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WoW Raids at Sci-Fi City?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

WoW Raids at Sci-Fi City? Empty
PostSubject: WoW Raids at Sci-Fi City?   WoW Raids at Sci-Fi City? EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 3:11 pm

Did anyone want to play the Onyxia or Molten Core Raid at Sci-Fi City? If so what kind of days/times are generally good?

I have both, two Onyxia decks were combined as per the rules so the dragon is a bit harder to fight.

Standard or marathon Molten Core would be fun.

Doesn't matter to me if someone else uses either deck. If I were to play in a raid building Alliance or Horde is no problem.
Back to top Go down
Keith
Sergeant
Sergeant
Keith

PostSubject: Re: WoW Raids at Sci-Fi City?   WoW Raids at Sci-Fi City? EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 7:55 pm

I would love to participate in this
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: WoW Raids at Sci-Fi City?   WoW Raids at Sci-Fi City? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 6:36 pm

Actually I was waiting for you to post this thread, wasn't sure if any toe stepping was going on by starting this.

Which faction do you want to play? Also what class? Or do you want to run the deck?

If I play in the game my options are basically Paladin, Cleric, Druid.

Depending on how much time there is we will probably be able to rotate who plays the big baddy.
Back to top Go down
Keith
Sergeant
Sergeant
Keith

PostSubject: Re: WoW Raids at Sci-Fi City?   WoW Raids at Sci-Fi City? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 12:25 pm

I have an alliance rogue and mage deck but I can build whatever you guys wanna play for the most part. And never worry you will never step on my toes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: WoW Raids at Sci-Fi City?   WoW Raids at Sci-Fi City? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 11:32 pm

kaaden wrote:
I have an alliance rogue and mage deck but I can build whatever you guys wanna play for the most part.
Both of those can be great decks. A mage might have some trouble in Molten Core raids because relying too much on abilities can be greatly reduced or stopped by two of the boss fights. They have ruines that dick the use of ability cards.

Rogues can make excellent decks as well. Stealth is good. One boss has two personal body cards with protector and they can't be destroyed so long as their boss lives.

I personally prefer Alliance. Although generally the Horde have an easier time because Ferocity is so common among their allies. Or at least that was the case with the first two card sets.

If we are going to do a raid versatility is key. Equal damage divided between equipment, ability, and allies. Rogues can't do healing so cards that screw with the enemy like Poison would be good. The raid would still need fighter/healers so a shaman or druid would be good. A cleric would work, healing heavy if and only if there at least three other fighting heavy characters so the Rogue would count as one.

As a fifth man a Mage could work out good.

There are Rogue cards here if you want them. Since I would like to avoid buying more cards you will be offered generous trades for anything I can use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoW Raids at Sci-Fi City?   WoW Raids at Sci-Fi City? Empty

Back to top Go down

WoW Raids at Sci-Fi City?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Make a Date!-
Jump to: