CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would it be over the top....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Would it be over the top.... Empty
PostSubject: Would it be over the top....   Would it be over the top.... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 9:21 am

to have a changable casualty as part of my Baneblade? What I mean is, under the tank tread in the front, have a rare earth magnet, and whenever I play, say, Necrons, I put a body of a necron (with a rare earth magnet in it's back) under the tread as a warrior that the tank is driving over... Then, if I'm playing just Orks, take and swap the necron out with an Ork.... etc...

Is this too campy? I'm kind of torn on it, myself. I think it would be fun to have and can then make the BB a little more customizable... But, on the other hand, if it doesn't work, I could see it being kind of crappy... What are all of you guys's opinions? Good idea? Bad idea?
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Would it be over the top....   Would it be over the top.... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 10:25 am

You'd have to really make sure that the "crushing under the tank" model looks really good and not just stuck to the front of the baneblade. If it works out I think it would look pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Would it be over the top....   Would it be over the top.... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 10:30 am

well, what the thought was, making it look like it was trying to run away and getting crushed, so I would have to probably do some green stuff modifications to it to make it believable..... Basically, probably would just see the upper torso, with arms grasping out trying to get away Smile Maybe I'll try to throw something together in photoshop that shows what I want to do...
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Would it be over the top....   Would it be over the top.... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:25 pm

haha, this idea is awesome. You should definitely do it.

Sounds like a good project to have going on the side while you do other things.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would it be over the top....   Would it be over the top.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Would it be over the top....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Painting, Conversions and Tutorials :: WIP Miniature Painting and Conversions-
Jump to: