CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from the new guy

Go down 
+3
Evil Bob
wolfman
Hacksaw
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hacksaw
Neophyte
Hacksaw

Hello from the new guy Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:04 pm

Greetings everyone! My name is Matt and I'm fairly new to the hobby. I heard about the site and decided I see what all the fuss was about.

I currently am building/painting a BA force, as well as putting some serious thought into a WFB Chaos army.

So far I haven't actually played a game, but I'm interesting in learning the ropes. The rulebook is a little daunting at first, so I am at a loss for any real knowledge of how to play. It is safe to say I enjoy painting more than playing right now.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and maybe getting in a game or two.

Matt
Back to top Go down
wolfman
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:05 pm

Welcome from a newbie to newbie. I'm Jacob. The rulebook is a pain in the ass, i'm still trying ot figure it all out! lol I haven't played a full game yet either, but glad to have you here, so far this sites been a big help. Watch the make a date section and maybe swing by to watch a game or two. Always helps watching one guy beat another into the ground to really grasp a concept!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolfhunters_den
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:21 pm

We have some pretty good stores to game at right now. In Cinci on the north side Hobbytown and Scifi City, ACME near the river and bit to the east The "Make a date," forum has been working rather well for games lately.

Living up in Oxford I tend to hit Scifi City in the Northgate Mall in Collrain (sp).
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:32 pm

Yellow man wassup!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Steve
Initiate
Initiate
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 1:16 am

Whats up Hacksaw? Good to have another players.

Like the others said watch the make a date section, or you could even post to see if anyone has time available to match yours and get a game in.
Back to top Go down
Hacksaw
Neophyte
Hacksaw

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 1:26 am

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm pretty regular at Sci-fi and Hobbytown, but its always at random times to pick something up. It always seems I'm getting another model when I have plenty to work on.

Right now my work schedule is hectic, but in the next couple of weeks I'm going to have a better structured schedule, especially on the weekends. Looking forward to watching some games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 9:37 am

Welcome to the boards.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 12:05 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Qoltar
Initiate
Initiate
Qoltar

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 9:47 pm

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ed - and I'm the guy with the graying beard and brunette ponytail that works at Sci Fi City in Northgate Mall.... Oh yeah I wear glasses and use a cane sometimes.
Most of my shifts are in the daytime...till 5:30 or so.

Only miniatures game that I've played in the past 6 years or so is a little bit of MAGE KNIGHT and some MECHWARRIOR clix up in Columbus during an ORIGINS in 2002.

See you all at the store!,

- Ed
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 7:59 pm

Thanks for getting on board Ed!
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from the new guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Forum Stuff! :: Say Hello!-
Jump to: