CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shading and Washing Minitures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigma Golem
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sigma Golem

Shading and Washing Minitures Empty
PostSubject: Shading and Washing Minitures   Shading and Washing Minitures EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 11:21 am

I would like to know some tech on how other people are pre-paring their wash base. Also, any additives being added to your wash, and how much.

Shading has been a real pain for me. I find myself retouching my own shading all the time. Anyone have any quik and easy tech on shading.
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Shading and Washing Minitures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shading and Washing Minitures   Shading and Washing Minitures EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 11:30 am

Well, I don't know if anybody else has any experience with this, but I use a wash/ink called Magic Ink from the War Store. They are mixed for you, and so far I have found that I REALLY like the results. Basically, you brush it on and let it dry and it does everything for you! The brown ink is my favorite so far (though, I've only used it and the black), it works really well on flesh, which I was surprised about Smile
Back to top Go down

Shading and Washing Minitures
Page 1 of 1