CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings. I come bearing half-finished space marines!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrWednesday
Neophyte
MrWednesday

space - Greetings. I come bearing half-finished space marines!!! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings. I come bearing half-finished space marines!!!   space - Greetings. I come bearing half-finished space marines!!! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:58 am

Hey people,

I just heard about this organization (kind of makes you sound like the mob) at Sci Fi City last night, so here I am. I've been working on a Dark Angel Army and am currently in the process of painting. I've played a few games unofficially with small armies, but I'd love to play someone outside my immediate household once I get my models painted and all that. I also used to play Mordheim if there is any other living being that remembers that game. I like most any table-top venture and I seriously look forward to getting my butt kicked by you all in the near future!
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. I come bearing half-finished space marines!!!   space - Greetings. I come bearing half-finished space marines!!! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 7:58 pm

Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Qoltar
Initiate
Initiate
Qoltar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. I come bearing half-finished space marines!!!   space - Greetings. I come bearing half-finished space marines!!! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 8:45 pm

If you heard about it from me - then I'm glad to be spreading the word.

- Ed C.
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. I come bearing half-finished space marines!!!   space - Greetings. I come bearing half-finished space marines!!! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 11:18 am

Welcome to the "Family"
MrWednesday wrote:
I also used to play Mordheim if there is any other living being that remembers that game.
We had a Mordheim campaign at the World of Hobbies and Games. Actually that was a different group and they are mostly gone now, much like the store.
Back to top Go down
MrWednesday
Neophyte
MrWednesday

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. I come bearing half-finished space marines!!!   space - Greetings. I come bearing half-finished space marines!!! EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 12:12 pm

Angry Bob wrote:
We had a Mordheim campaign at the World of Hobbies and Games. Actually that was a different group and they are mostly gone now, much like the store.
Alas, although it's just as well considering my cat got into my lizardman forces a few years ago. I'd have to change my army name to the "Sundered Skinks."

Otherwise, thanks for the welcome folks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. I come bearing half-finished space marines!!!   space - Greetings. I come bearing half-finished space marines!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings. I come bearing half-finished space marines!!!
Page 1 of 1