CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign

Go down 
+12
kainthedragoonx
Keith
Fenix
JTPitt
wittdooley
JMarv
Evil Bob
Marc
FrostWolf
Crobar
Sigma Golem
Makari
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:12 pm

so that a no on friday I take it?
Back to top Go down
Carl_Dillon
Forum Moderator
Carl_Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:18 pm

I just talked to Mak about this. We are going to postpone until next saturday (as long as that date works for everyone). Starting next weekend I am not going to be working the weekends so we can start as soon as everyone can get together.
Carl
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:57 pm

I am good with saturday depending on the place and time, but I should be free
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:06 pm

I'm sorry I have been bedridden for the past couple of days and am still not feeling very good so next week would be better...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:21 pm

So out of curiosity I know it is a bit of a drive but I will be at comic book world sat Jan 31st, any chance you guys wanna commandeer a table or 2 and play out as many game turns as possible? But seriously any time Marc, Carl, or I go anywhere but Acme it is at the very least a 40 min drive, I realize this time it is a farther drive then that for some of ya but I would like to see ya there and see if we can't get some special stuff going for the camapaign as well as for the 40K tourney the more the merrier!
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:46 pm

Where is this place? Acme is too far for me unless the Tumblewwed is open and someone is buying me dinner Smile. I live in Mason so pretty much every store except Hobbytown is a drive for me.
Back to top Go down
Sexiest_hero
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:03 pm

How goes the war? Who IS doing what to whom? Updates please Smile
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:45 pm

well, my Dark elves are having tea and bisquits with the dwarves and the the empire is doing who knows what with the vampire counts in the corner and my bother dark elf is busy working and didn't show up for the party Smile. That is about it, we haven't done turns in a while.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:57 pm

Aha can we do something this weekend or friday even?
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Shocked

...umm, I suggest you take the missus out this weekend. I know I could use some bonus points towards painting/gaming passes Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:03 pm

We don't do the corporate mumbo jumbo and its actually one of the days in the year I know I'm good for getting out!!!

I take care of my woman year round... without hallmark and 1800 flowers telling me what i should get... lol

So then not this weekend for you guys?
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:23 am

hallmark or not, my wife would ground me if I didn't spend Saturday with her, but Friday is good Smile.
Back to top Go down
Carl_Dillon
Forum Moderator
Carl_Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:10 am

See you all missed it, you need to have a woman who wants to spend time with you on valentines... BY GAMING!!!
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:27 pm

let me know were and when and I might be able to go for friday but it would have to be after like 3 pm
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:18 am

Ok so how about Sat March 7th at Scifi City! THEY Are doing terrain building too that day and pizza if ya pitch in. We can get through some games and rounds and discuss the future of the campaign!
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:55 pm

shouldnt be a problem for me, will know for sure closer to that date, but as long as nothing major comes up im good to go Twisted Evil who knows maybe it will actualy work out Razz
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:43 pm

so we all showing up there or not? and what time anyways
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:37 pm

I will be at scifi city sat. I know Carl Will most likely not be attending.
If any of you guys can make it it would be great as i would like to discuss the future of the campaign...

***Here is a hint- based off of how this campaign has gone I have updated the campaign a little... ok, a lot and I am ready to play test version 2 while we continue and finish this campaign.***
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:10 pm

what time? I should be able to be up there and I will haul my VC up there for maybe a game or something.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:43 pm

I will not be able to make it this weekend. Is old JMarv still about?
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign   warhammer - Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mak's Warhammer Fantasy Campaign
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8