CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corpse Cart Update #3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Corpse Cart Update #3 Empty
PostSubject: Corpse Cart Update #3   Corpse Cart Update #3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 6:09 am

Corpse Cart Update #3 275384393_BWyqX-O

Corpse Cart Update #3 275384377_4EkYN-O
Back to top Go down
Sigma Golem
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sigma Golem

PostSubject: Re: Corpse Cart Update #3   Corpse Cart Update #3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:06 am

John, that is amazing looking. I like the Gore of the whole thing. Just amazing.

How many phases is this job going to take?

How is the build going so far, Is everthing fitting nice, or have any mods been made to the cart?
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Corpse Cart Update #3   Corpse Cart Update #3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:11 am

Very cool I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka

PostSubject: Re: Corpse Cart Update #3   Corpse Cart Update #3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:34 am

Sigma Golem wrote:
John, that is amazing looking. I like the Gore of the whole thing. Just amazing.

How many phases is this job going to take?

How is the build going so far, Is everthing fitting nice, or have any mods been made to the cart?

I made 1 modification to the Zombie in front w/ the sword. He wouldn't touch the ground so I cut his foot and pinned it in a more pronated position.

That is why it looks like he has a break at his foot w/ the bone exposed. That is actually brass rod and some goopy super glue.

Glad you like it so far. I have the necromancer and the body pile to go. I hope to get some work done on that today.

After everythings together it will get some additional blood and gore added w/ my secret recipe. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corpse Cart Update #3   Corpse Cart Update #3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corpse Cart Update #3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Painting, Conversions and Tutorials :: WIP Miniature Painting and Conversions-
Jump to: